• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Memory loss and swollen lip

Nambo

Bluelighter
I am curious if anyone has had the same experience. Having taken a couple of pills (after drinking quite a lot) I ended up having total memory loss for the entire evening. This being a 9 hour period. (I have never had memory loss before ) When I woke the next morning I recall having the sensation the night before like I literally sustained millions of electric shocks in my brain. Like I had put my finger in a plug hole and had been buzzing like some one in an electric chair. It was literally the sensation that my brain had been fried. I then went to the bathroom and noticed in the mirror that the one half of my top lip was weirdly and massively enlarged. Like being stung by a bee where one has an allergic reaction. It was massive and very unnatural. (And no it is was not caused by biting, a fall or being punched - my friends who I was with can verify this). This night was the start of what has been to date been 2 years of hell. My question is really if anyone has had such dramatic memory loss on ecstacy (untested) and if they have had dramatic lip swelling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I had one night where I got drunk then mistakenly dropped a very large amount of MD. Going to guess around 250mg all at once. 15 minutes after dropping I just remember grabbing my friend and saying he needed to stay with me cause I had this massive anxiety attack it was scary as fuck. After that I can't remember about 4-5 hours of the evening until I come back to memorable consciousness just before the end of the night. My mouth was all chewed up but I didn't have a swollen lip just ulcers inside my gums.

I'm sure all pills probably differ in the amount of mg but assuming a typically sized pill how much mg would it contain? So assuming I had 4 pills how much would that have been?

Ye last time I dropped I was fairly drunk. Can only remember bits and pieces of the night. Now I'm stuck in a fucking ltc becuse of it. Hopefully I haven't caused prermanent damage. I'm guessing a pill contais around 150-200mg of suspected MDMA so you probably ingested around 600-800mg. Don't take hat as fact, it could have been more, could have been less. That's just my personal guess.

Ye last time I dropped I was fairly drunk. Can only remember bits and pieces of the night. Now I'm stuck in a fucking ltc becuse of it. Hopefully I haven't caused prermanent damage. I'm guessing a pill contais around 150-200mg of suspected MDMA so you probably ingested around 600-800mg. Don't take hat as fact, it could have been more, could have been less. That's just my personal guess.
Yip as I feared. And this was my first time. No wonder I f@cked myself up so incredibly badly.

I had my lips swell from mdma. I found out the cause it was taking a supplement called NAC N-ACETYLCYSTEINE. I also got fucking retarded on roll when I was taking that. Like towards the end of my roll my brain would get slow and stupid. My memory has gotten worse but it could be from the benzos I was prescribed for sleep.