View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Memantine

Wickedelic

Bluelighter
How hard is it to function normally around people on memantine? What about 10-12 hours after taking a high dose (250mg+)? How is speech affected by it?
I'm going to a sober living place until I can save up enough to get my own place and want to know what to expect. I'm on a budget so memantine sounds like a great option, especially since dissociatives are my favorite. My curfew is 5PM initially then 9:30PM later on.

BTW, what happened to the dissociative drug section? I don't like this at all.

No idea about memantine specifically but dissociatives give me delusions of sobriety especially at higher doses.

Idk why they merged psychedelic & dissociative discussion, perhaps not enough traffic for the dissociative exclusive board

It’s been discussed before, there simply isn’t enough traffic for there to be a separate Disso Forum. To be fair psychedelic users and disso users are often one in the same, they tend to overlap.

-GC

It’s been discussed before, there simply isn’t enough traffic for there to be a separate Disso Forum. To be fair psychedelic users and disso users are often one in the same, they tend to overlap.

-GC
A bit off topic: Years ago, before the dissociative abundance we have now, it might not have made sense; now, considering the proportion of dissociative specific threads in PD, it seems like it might be worth reconsidering a dissociative forum.

A bit off topic: Years ago, before the dissociative abundance we have now, it might not have made sense; now, considering the proportion of dissociative specific threads in PD, it seems like it might be worth reconsidering a dissociative forum.

I agree with the steadily increasing amount of dissociative users it might be wise. Shit my folks are addicted to it, so when you got old people who’ve never so much as tripped, rolled or any of that but sniffing K like it’s oxy then ya it’s getting popular lol.

@Xorkoth was the one to respond most definitively last time, I’m wondering if it’s changed enough in his eyes to have its own sub.

-GC

Nobody can answer my questions? I certainly imagined there would be some memantine users in this forum.

Late to the party but I have to say memantine at 250 mg is probably not functional around others well.