• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines MEM - (2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethoxyamphetamine) ??

I have only known of DOPr being available twice. Once there was a round of blotters going around and another time VERY briefly there was powder, which is what I got.

I meant 7mg, not 70mg, lol. I would never in a million years take anywhere approaching 70mg of any DOX! I meant 7mg, and I was talking about DOET, not DOPr. I took 6.6mg of DOPr and I wouldn't want to take it any higher, but it was excellent. 3.,g of DOET was edgy and somewhat unpleasant.

I'm not aware of DOPr being banned anywhere... it has just rarely ever been available for whatever reason. Perhaps the 30-40 hour duration scares people away.

I have a sample of this and will be sure to thoroughly record the experience once I get around to trying it. I can say that a few flakes on a toothpick resulted in a tingling sensation under my tongue from when I did a DOx, NBome test when I initially received it.

Any thoughts about combining MEM with something like 5-mapb in lieu of MDMA? Of course, I'll try it a couple times before mixing it with another barely known compound, but most of the highly intriguing experiences in PIHKAL involve the use of MDMA in combination with MEM. My access to quality MDMA is sporadic these days, but its easy to obtain the benzofuran compounds

I’d combine it with a little cannabis, bet it’ll be a crazy trip like tma-2. the Cannabis helps with this.

Any thoughts about combining MEM with something like 5-mapb in lieu of MDMA? Of course, I'll try it a couple times before mixing it with another barely known compound, but most of the highly intriguing experiences in PIHKAL involve the use of MDMA in combination with MEM. My access to quality MDMA is sporadic these days, but its easy to obtain the benzofuran compounds
Probably nobody has tried yet and also probably are quite compatible. I would go for it and report.

Is MEM recently available or did you get it from an obscure synthesis?

Probably nobody has tried yet and also probably are quite compatible. I would go for it and report.

Is MEM recently available or did you get it from an obscure synthesis?
An obscure synth from a Scandinavian site (I hope this doesn't cross the line into sourcing, apologies in advance if it does) several years ago. I've only seen it offered (semi) publicly in that one instance, though I haven't searched for it extensively on the dark web.