View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

melts? (diphenhydramine question)

ilikeweeddude

Greenlighter
I've only attempted to experience a dph(diphenhydramine) trip once with the allergy melts, I took 250 mg and downed them with a few sips of alcohol. didn't feel anything :( i have come to then assumption that the melts don't have the same effect , can anyone with experience tell me if the melts aren't as potent or don't give the same affects ? I plan to mix some dph with dxm today and give it another try.. again with the melts , this time 300mg and 100mg dxm . I'll let ya know how it works out, in the mean time can I get some feedback? preesh .

You didn't feel anything not even some sedation?
Anyway why do you want to trip on delirants? (not lecturing you, just curios)

does this really belong in PD?

be careful with this stuff. IMO there is no reason to use this stuff, its not particularly fun, good-feeling, insightful in addition to being pretty dangerous.

be safe--i have a buddy who almost died from seizures trying to trip on that stuff.

that shit really ain't psychedelic, seeing shit is not equal to psychedelic.

You should avoid DPH. Doses high enough to cause delirious effects don't feel safe to the body or mind and the "trip", if that's even what you can call it, is very confusing, very disorienting and time dilation makes it seem to last forever. The only way I can describe it is being lost in a snow storm in the dark. Not fun. Even worse with DXM. There's really nothing to gain by trying to trip with diphenhydramine.

It is covered by the PD forum as it is a hallucinogen (but not a psychedelic), and if you use the search function you will probably see a lot of people giving the same warning as above here ^ ...

Delirium is no joke, most people don't find it pleasant or the side-effects alright, and many people don't find the effects helpful, but just mostly creepy and confusing.

Also check the centralized thread for it: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=160404

Please reconsider, not sure what you seek exactly but maybe shift your focus towards something else, perhaps actual psychedelics.

since diphenhydramine is easily available, as is DXM i'd rather look into the nitrous direction for a easily obtainable & legal high. i'm not suggesting tho :)

ilikeweeddude...if you like weed dude, stick to that...way better than diphenhydramine...THAT SHIT SUCKS ASS, BALLS, TITS...it just plain SUCKS.
To answer your question though..."yes, melts are going to be the same, mg. for mg., as tablets, capsules, liquid,...whatever."