• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Melissa Joan Hart talks past drug use, partying

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Melissa Joan Hart is a happily married mother of three, but she's spilling secrets from her past growing up as a child actor.

The former star of Nickelodeon's Clarissa Explains It All writes in a new tell-all book about past drug use and steamy makeout sessions with co-stars — and she's naming names!

"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Hart tellsLife & Style. In her book, Melissa Explains It All, out Oct. 29, she writes of taking Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, making out with a girl in the limo ride home — and then heading to a Maxim photo shoot while still high. "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," reveals Hart.

The 37-year-old actress says she "was kind of running with a bad crowd." In fact, she claims when Paris Hilton offered her cocaine, she turned her down (a rep for Paris denies the claim). "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs," says Hart. "I don't like the loss of control."

cont at
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...an-hart-talks-past-drug-use-partying/2877051/

She looks like she could take a few pills to the dome. Wouldn't mind having her at my parties lol

I wont be reading that book.. How steamy can make out get? Hmm I wonder just how good parisis coke is..

I guess I'd rather be snorting lines and fucking with Paris's crowd.. than experimenting a couple times and making out with Melissa's. Guess that just me.

Last edited:
They are probably paying top price for shit coke whacked to death with levamisole. Oh yea, paris hilton is a dj now too, so im sure shes waay big into molly omigod.

ehh lesbo make out on e? Ive seen waay better stuff than that on drugs haha. Celebrities are funny.

ya she gets the quarter line fire.. at a party near jackson hole where they cargoed and then dump trucked in caribbean sand.. like lots and lots of dump trucks.. she <drinks> like a champ and has the insufflation of a brand new industrial shop vac. lol..

paraphrase from lamo's book.. "pass me that bottle im going to spin it and im going to second base bitches.. I had four large bill clinton hits off this pretendica, 1.3 wine coolers, and i split that bunk microD with SIX OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS8o"

Last edited:
paris hilton is a dj now too, so im sure shes waay big into molly omigod

I remem when ''We Rave You'' Announced she will be hitting the decks in ibiza. Maybe she could take a turn for the best and actually do something creative instead of keeping up the dreary socialite appearance.

I love it when people openly admit to people drug use like Willie Nelson and do it with a since of pride. I don't care about shit like this though.

Last edited: