• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - Buddah vs 007

Umm, correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't one of the major side effects of MDMA to increase body temperature.
You guys know don't you that when your body temperature rises rapidly the effect is that you actually feel cold, not hot. This might sound strange, but i'm pretty sure its correct.
Anyway, i've got a 007 right in front of me. I'll check my pulse and monitor my temp when i have it for you guys and get back to you. Problem is there will probably be some bull$hit psycho-somatic (sp) effects now cause i'm gonna be thinking about it.
Oh well... If thats the price i have to pay
--WarChild--

i had a meth-based pill sometime early half of this year. it was VERY speedy, i was bouncing off the walls.
horsey, why is meth inactive in a pill? *scratch head* meth is orally active.
imu2.gif

I'm just gonna get back to the main topic for a moment, I'm really sorry to interrupt...
Had a 007 tonight, and for me it was better than the Buddhas... The whole definative MDMA experience, the same as the Buddhas, but a little stronger, peaked hugely after around 2hrs after dropping, danced crazily till it just got too much, then sat on my ass soaking it up... Got fed up with the cheesy music, so went home, posted on here a bit and now I'm gonna go make some tunes...
...currently at 6hrs after dropping and I've smoothed out, one the way down, slightly pear shaped but still got a few good hours of music making b4 i hit the hay...
Oh yeah, nearly forgot, my pulse was normal... fast just after dancing, normal when sitting down for a while... didn't actually count 'cos it was kinda hard to keep track
wink.gif
but definately not abnormal...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 03 November 2000).]

Well I finally popped a 007 and I have to say it was better than the buddha. It was alot more energetic and didn't have problems dancing on it. The come down was fine, almost nothing at all. Very pleased with this pill. The only thing is that it could have lasted longer. I would give it a 7 1/2 out of 10.

I had a 007 on Saturday night and was having lots of trouble with my stomach. It felt like the pill was just sitting there. Had plenty of energy but keep getting nausea rolls in my stomach which was stopping me from jumping around. Though a buddah on top might help me so had a half and was feeling better. Had buddahs last week also and could not wipe the grin of my face. Did not have very much energy on them but the feeling was much nicer then the 007.
Tested both and they went purple in about 5seconds.
Dmac

I had a 007 on Saturday night and was having lots of trouble with my stomach. It felt like the pill was just sitting there. Had plenty of energy but keep getting nausea rolls in my stomach which was stopping me from jumping around. Though a buddah on top might help me so had a half and was feeling better. Had buddahs last week also and could not wipe the grin of my face. Did not have very much energy on them but the feeling was much nicer then the 007.
Tested both and they went purple in about 5seconds.
Dmac

People might be interested to add some rather more subjective evidence to this argument. If you go to the 'Tests' page at http://www.eve-rave.ch/er_main.htm
you will see in the 2000 section both a buddah and 007. Now even allowing for paranoia concerning differing batches it would seem sensible that if there are good mdma tablets filtering through the world then they will probably be from the same manufacturer. Once the 'name' is established then follows the shite.
If you look at this site you will see that the average mdma content is around 60mgs so it would be unlikely that an unusually strong pills make it down under but not the european market. The test results for the 007 report 78mgs mdma (German isn't that difficult
wink.gif
)...and the measurememts match to the ones in melbourne!!
The results for the Buddah...70 mgs mdma. And again the measurements match up to a pill in melbourne recently. And my own opinion would back this figure as about right for the buddahs.
But most interestingly, there is another buddah tested which is a millimeter bigger and contains no mdma!!
frown.gif

Beware, the shit is on its way.
So maybe thats all there is in it. rather than all this conjecture about speed maybe its just the difference of a few milligrams combined with a difference in quality and the highly influential effects of set and setting.

mmmm n then you have the "hanfblatt" pill, w/ the weed leaf on the front, and 117mg mdma! awwwyeah.
i'm so jealous.
=)

Those Buddah's and 007's don't look like the Melb ones.
*shrugs*

ooohhhhh c'mon soma....don't be a frump....the measurements for depth and diameter measure up...might it just be the camera/picture quality??
eh?
eh? eh?
wink.gif

better than nothing...eh?
smile.gif
smile.gif

Nah I am up with Soma, the print and size means jack sh*t and also the 007's look nothing like those ones. This might be a big statement, but I think both the Buddhas and 007's are locally made, probably been made with imported mdma powder or something. There are just too many around, and it wouldn't be worth importing pills like that, because they aren't that fabulous. Also I have seen them being sold for $35 each as singles, now tell me you would sell imports for that price, I think not.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 09 November 2000).]

Fair enough. I think your powers of observation must be far better than mine...along with a few other males I have a colour vision defect; that's why I prefer emperical evidence!! Which I wanted to draw to your attention in the first place
smile.gif

Never-the-less, I think perhaps you over-estimate the quality of the local market and under-estimate the size of the global drug trade.
I might add that as a European, who has seen some good lookin' pills in his time, the difference between European and Australian pills can be quite startling. 'Can'...I am sure there are some quality oz made...no dispute...Ok!!
I tested six different pills for a friend last weekend and could tell by eye which were shite. designs chiselled by miner birds would look better. and hey, they all tested shit too. Now my guess is they were local. And I'm told folk were gobbling them up down Chapel St for 40/50 bucks. Imagine.
But then its easy to buy pills for seven quid in London and 20 guilders in amsterdam. at those prices you just get shit pill after shit pill....i mean if they were any good folk would charge more. eh?
I would like to think that the reason they are selling for 35 bucks is: a sign that users are becoming more discerning; supply is finally meeting demand; dealers are realising good pills increase long term profit; australia is finally wiseing up after being over-charged for imported goods (as usual). This is all unfortunately just wishful thinking...maybe you just saw some people being nice to each other. (how wishful is that). And deals of 35 for a single (even if it's a good pill) are hardly rare...it depends if you're out with
wink.gif
wink.gif

Anyway, sorry to interrupt up there...where were you?......so 007's contain speed, smack (or something), acid, 2-cb-t7-6yw0tzf^k, cough syrup, rhino horn,...........