Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - 27/09/2001

i dunno *shrugs shoulders*
anyway,
red bolts: same press as blue, same dodgy score.
test black as quick as the blue bolts. My assumption would be that they are the same]
(chem night: in regard to your protest, i'll ask the others what they think)

chem... i thnk we should hold a rally. we'll meet in the city, and march to Prudence Bar with banners and shit, chanting "whadda we want.... a info request thread, when do wannit...

Ojayz more info pleeze?! Anyone know about the red motorolas floating round any info would be excellent

Green Apples:
All I know is they are a fairly small pill.
Anyone heard anything about these? There is a report on pills reports that looks a little suspicious. Have heard they might be weak MD.

Chem...Red lightning boltz...
I was told by a 'friend' these are good. Better than the blue ones. But he has got me stuff before and said it's good, but used me as a test without me knowing. not happy.
But yeah I was told that i was getting these last weekend but he couldn't come through with the goods. So i'd say test first to be safe.

Anyone got any info on Stoli's.
Have been told...
Pill is white/beige
Has the Hammer and sickle as logo(russian flag, same as stoli bottle)

CHEMICLE FRIGHT--- i had a green apple at slinky, it was the smallest pill i have ever consumed, and very hard press, it must have been say 3mm x 2mm, took a good 30 mins to come on, felt like a very smooth mdma pill, i had earlyer tested it, with a dark purple result on e1 and a blue purple result with the supream reagents, i would highly recomned these pills, hopwever i have a felling there arnt many around, they look like a very classy import, oh and by the way the apple design was very smallish and a lil unclear, and color was a lightish green with white specs, pill looked like half a chcicken pallet...
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

yeah i had the green apples at slinky aswell.The ones as small as chicken pallets!Low dose of mdma.Good clean pills but need to double drop for em to feal like a decent pill.

hey Black_eyed check the pillreports section i remember seeing a post about them there.

White Casper lookin thing.
Found it to be very clean, and nicely strong.
Damn slinky was sweet.
------------------
[I can't remember what I wanted to say about Hooch.]

Anyone here had much to do with the orange 2000's floating round melbourne at the moment?

Orange 2000 -
Small '2000' pressed on front.
Simliar press as Red Hondas, Score on back.
E1 - Purple/Black
E2 - Purple/Black
User reports, very clean and strong with a long lived peak.
Green Batman -
Light green in clour. Hard pressed, deep batman symbol. No score.
E1 - Purple/Black
E2 - Purple/Black
No user reports at this time.

lavgrl white blanks?? isaw a pile of white ghosts some were not pressed properly,chao.

huh wtf is this about not being able to ask for info requests?
It is exlicitly stated in the pill testing forum and on pill reports that for any id's go to the relevent regional drug discussion forum.
This is the case still right?

oldspark Yah was my theory, something not well pressed, gave it a miss danka LG

Anyone know about a plain pill, white/greyish, fine slightly specled(light brown), 10mmX6mm, no division on either side, no markings, large dome on each side, bitter tasting, chalky
anyone? - quick

about the red lightnings.... had ONLY half last night. usually have 1 and a half a night although i didn't need em!!
Had half and within 20 minutes (no joke!) i was peaking harder than i can remember. Was almost a little too strong. Was a harder peak than the red hqs
smile.gif

VERY VERY DANCEY...not smacky at all. last few times i have gone out i've been getting really smacked out so i was very happy about this.
I suspected that something else may have been in them because the peak was very intense not cruisy. Was almost uncomfortable but anyway thats just me i think.
on just half i danced 5 hours straight
smile.gif
didn't need more.
Can only put the big hit down to clean dosage and h-5tp which i have been taking recently.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND If you can track any down.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)