• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills 16/12/2002

Hello. Has anyone heard of pills with a question mark imprinted on it? I tried searching pill reports but all that came up was one from last year. I don't even know the color, sorry to be vague, but its selling for well under the 'normal' street price. Does anyone have any info regarding this pill? Thanks.
[Edit: Pricing information deleted. BigTrancer]
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Hiya, we usually don't talk about prices - but at around HALF the normal pill price, you're NOT gonna get a decent pill. The question mark imprint is a frequently copied, and common logo (ironically appropriate). There have been, in the past, some absolute skull crushers bearing the question mark logo... and also some weak-ass speedbombs of the same logo.
But, if your dealer EVER offers you a price that is too good to be true... it probably is.
BigTrancer :)

the last 2 weeks, i've only had white clubs/hammers on offer.
not very strong mdma, hence why i have only had em once.
in regards to the ?, it's probably k.
i had white ? a couple of weeks ago (knowing they were k), and they weren't even good k pills,
however the white diamonds (imprint not shape), are fuckin sick k pills!
thats all i know of!

k, well beige zorros..anyone got some info one these, they have mixed reports on pillreports, but does anyone know about the beige, little round ones with no score, look kind of soapy?
i've heard two totally different things, that they are VERY strong and good MDMA, but i've also heard that they are speedy and not good mdma at all?? I want to know if any melbourne peeps know any info??? and i'll update on them in a few days ;)

Thanks to everyone who replied. A friend who ate a pill and snorted the other pill in bumps thinks its ketamine. :) There is a picture in pill reports if anyone is interested.

kryalkastlE: If you buy an EZ-test you'll be able to find out for sure whether it's MDMA or not, WITHOUT eating it and exposing yourself to a risk.

The orange stars (tightly-pressed pill, single score on back, indented logo) are VERY good. Multiple and prolonged rushes were experienced, and a half sat me completely down for about 2 hours. Very smooth and relaxed tail-off, almost no comedown. Highly recommended.

Beige fist.
Tested md*** on Ez-test. But slow to black.
Not *too* bad, but it took me nearly two to get goin. I'd say a weak dose of mdma, 7/10.

White Clogs
Area: Melbourne
Color: Off-white, with brown speckles
Logo: Pressed clog
Shape: Flat, round, bevelled pill
Rating: 7
Test result: Mandelin: purple to black in 4-5 seconds.
These pills were a quality looking product, quite solid in appearance, and pressed well. Aptly named, as they clog noses up. ;)
Users report medium strength MDMA experience.
There have been VERY varied reports on pillreports about these - most reports seem to go along the lines of "White Clog - Good pill, I give it a 7"... "Comments: Get f***ed these suck I had to take 3 to get off the ground"... Makes you wonder whether the batch was really unevenly made, or if the people with the fastest reply buttons are those with the highest tolerances.

Beige "Z" zorros.Local M ;)
Small round pill,looks like soap!
Have not seen the ez test on them myself but all say turn 2 black...sorry cant be more specific.
7/10.
Nice strongish pill depending on who you are.Typical eye and jaw chatter.Few light warm "m" rushes.Nice 3 hours.Pretty damn good for locals.
White Clogs.
Look the bomb,but id have to go with the uneveness of the batch than peoples tolerance.
Again didnt see the ez test,but said to be purple to black.
1/10
mixed reports.Look above @ BT comments.

Is it just me, or is the situation at an all time low?
What the fuck happened to 100mg+ MDMA pills???!

White buddah'a? they r quiet strong long lasting and have all the effects of a nice disco biscuit. cant wait till i next consume. Get ur hands on thses if u can. Lots of reports on these.
These good ones have an outwards print and are white/beige wif small grey spots on them.

hey Luven it.
This thread is melbourne specific.
or did u have these in melb? only ask'n cause ur profile says ur in syd.not melb.
:)
[ 19 February 2003: Message edited by: Its Chaos ]

hiya melbourne punters,
i'm new here!! anywhoo, we just had a batch of white 'ats'.. white, with brownish flakes and the @ symbol imprinted on them... and they weren't that great... took an hour to come on... very trippy (CEV's)... not dancy at all and made us all feel stoned, legs felt like lead... also, i needed about 1.5 to get going... anyone have any info on these...
also, i have some greenish supermans with the superman logo on them... was wondering if it's a good idea to drop a mix of them?? in the sense, i do the supermans to start with and then move onto the ats??
oh and... lotsa love to LOU... if she's here... * rocked and you're gorgeous! if only my gf weren't there... :) i did come lookin for ya, but never did find ya :(
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: TMH ]
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

White zorros are the go. Best pill have had in a very long time. A half was all loved up, cruisy, very funny laughing. 2nd half was eyes going back and needing to dance all night.