• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Meth Quality..?

^^^Well said, if I see one more person launch into a "the evils of meth" diatribe, I am going to scream.
I've been using it for a hell of a long time, probably a lot longer than most Bluelighters, and I know that the only thing those who fuck up have in common is that they chose to let it control them.
And let me say once again, keep an eye out for the beige rock, you won't be disappointed!

Timmmmmy said:
Meth is like any other animal. Respect it, and know how to handle it, and you won't get bitten...

lol.

the only difference is you know straight away when a big ass animal bites your arm off. ;)

Wouldn't know. I've never been that brave as to put myself in a situation where I'd get bitten! ;)

Wow guys, sorry I wasn't having a go. just a friendly warning to those who aren't aware of the risks.
Not everyone realises what they're getting into sometimes.:(

...Also I was in no way laying blame on the substance itself!
I'm the first to take responsibility for my actions...

^^^ I've heard that before

I got a good job with a big company for over 15 years so I take responsibility for my actions.

But I've seen good people in trouble with the law over ICE GLASS METH call it what you want.
And not only for possesion.

For break & enter and even assult.
From where I stand Meth can turn people more than H can.

What has this got to do with Melbourne Meth Quality? Please guys, let's stick to the topic.

BigTrancer :)

That nice old brown/beige rock is back!:D I've just had a hit and im ecstatic. So i've changed my mind Melbourne's meth is in fine form.8o

Well, I didn't end up sampling any meth on the weekend, so no news there. I will definetly be on the lookout for this beige rock though. Is it around much or hard to come by? Cost...Low/Med/High?

Note: - Not asking for sources or the actual price. Having been a social user for a while I have a good idea of what is a Low/Med or high price. Just wanna see which bracket it falls in.

Cheers.

method in the maddness

BEEn getting mind melt ice at rock "no pun" prices....guess its who ya know...its great fun...but its feels like a mule kicked in my lobes:eek:

i found a new source for my meth and its really strange.... its good quality, quite strong but when melted in the pipe, melts clear and takes about 10 mins to recrystalise......
now this dealer usually refers to it as ICE but he is calling this Meth, saying its better, i said ICE is meth and he said yeah this is better...
anyone else seen this going around?
DfI;)

what i was saying was,
the product i have basically always a clear crystal of methamphetamine with would recrystalise in the pipe withing 10-15 seconds..
the new meth i had a few days ago was a off white rock, which would take about 10 mins to recrystalise in the pipe instead of 10 seconds or so....
has anyone else here had something like that?
y do u think it takes so long to recrystalise?
DfI;)

...->
NEWSFLASH - according to CNNNN, the speed limit around schools in Victoria has just been dropped to 40 grams.
<-...

That's old news, Soma ;) Are they re-running last week's newsbar? The cheaters...

dfi, I recently saw a test on a similar product to what you describe (Marquis and Mandelin) and it gave a classic [meth]aphetamine reaction, albeit a little slower than I was expecting (about 10 seconds). Not that this is any huge help but it definitely looked more opaque and "rock-ish" than other samples I've seen.