• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb Goon N Coon 2012 - Saturday Feb 11th @ Melb Botanical Gardens

hehehe. I'm sure somewhere you can find paint drying or grass growing that needs to be examined =P hopefully see you there

cheers for changing thread title mods (she's a mod she's a mod yeah yeah she's a mod.. please tell me I'm not the only one who knows that 60s song..)

Sounds fun, although i definitely won't know anyone.

I'll go with a maybe for now :p

BUMPIZZLE
not this coming weekend the next katz!

don't let not knowing anyone put you off. I remember I went to my first Melb BL dinner meet up (years back when meet ups were more common/"cool" =P) not knowing anyone and I am still friends/catch up with some of those peeps today :)

this is next Saturday! I made a hokey map so everyone knows how to find the spot in the Gardens. if you think you will possibly go and don't have my mobile please let me know and I'll PM it to you :)
Untitled-4.jpg

My plans have changed for next weekend so might be down for some quality time in the gardens again.

^cool! text me if so

hoo r00 everyone- we decided (well me and my ~6 friends going =P) decided to change the location due to the weather forecast being not that great for Sat (cloudy, showers on and off, max 22). now having the picnic at Flagstaff Gardens- meeting on the hill that's located around in the middle, closer to la trobe end. It's not a big garden so shouldn't be too hard to find I've been told. this new location chosen as we have somewhere nearby to retreat to if the weather turns bad.
is there actually anyone I don't know IRL who was thinking of coming? =P coz then I will give u my mobile nunber