• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Melatonin & Cannabis (merged)

Astral has gone around and posted that article in so many forums... *shrug*

well i know i get slightly irritable, and mildly depressed sometimes when i wake up the next day after smoking, i am just wondering if the melotonin helps with that do, according to the erowid report, it does. Has anyone noticed this that has tried it? is the grogginess lessened as well?

i do the same thing with 5-htp. I've never bothered with melatonin since 5-htp eventually turns into that shit anyway.

I take 5-htp all day long normally, and find it really evens out my highs a bit. like instead of just being stoned and "ahhhh my brain is kinda half functioning" it kinda makes it more of a productive and normal feeling high if that makes any sense?

at night I like to take about 150/200mg of 5htp about an hour and a half or so before I smoke. get soooooo much more high of so much less weed it's amazing.

shit rules my life.

If i were you guys i would stay away from melantonin all together. Its not just any herbal supplement its a potent hormone with unknown long term effects.

Watch out for serotonin syndrome when taking too much 5-htp, especially daily, jesus christ.

I don't think anyone is gonna get Serotonin Syndrome from 200mg 5-HTP.