• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

[Megathread] Which substances you first take in your life by order in time?

14: Cannabis, alcohol and what was supposedly a handful of lawn-grass wrapped in tissue paper. 8)
15: Methylphenidate (ritalin & concerta).
16: Codeine (Panadeine Forte & Nurofen Plus), Dextromethorphan (Robitussin).
17: MDMA, morphine.

Turning 18 in nearly 2 months.

I am now 23, and live in Europe, although until age 18 I lived in Thailand, so I tried all my first drugs there.

<10: Tobacco and alcohol
13: Cannabis
14: Codeine
15: Dextromethorphan
16: Cocaine
18: MDMA, amphetamines, benzos, mushrooms
19-: about 50 other ones but there's no way I'm remembering the order.

Last edited:
21, Aussie.

18 - alcohol
20 - MDMA
21 - cannabis

And that is all...I'm such a newbie.

23 years old, US of A

I'd like to say I'm a semi-serious experimenter but definitely a more serious binge person. While I haven't tried a ton of stuff, the stuff that i have done I've literally spent over 125k on collectively in the past 10 years mostly really in the past 5 (mostly on opiates, but others have greatly contributed, and no I'm not making that 125k up in the least)

Age 10: Alcohol (lightly drank, my dad used to put beer in my bottle, I didn't drink on my own to get drunk till 10)
Age 12: Nicotine
Age 14: Marijuana
Age 15: Xanax, Kpins, Vicodin, Valium
Age 16: Percocets, Mushrooms, Hash, Opium (used to get "Opium Hash" - good stuff)
Age 18: Ecstasy, Cocaine, PCP, DXM, experimental drugs (unknown names)
Age 19: Molly, Acid, Ketamine, Nitrous
Age 20: Roxicet, Oxycontin
Age 21: Opana 40's, Heroin, Meth
Age 22: Absynthe

Once I started on Ecstasy that was the end of it all right there. Binged on it, rolling 4x/week eating quad stacks and doin quite a few pills at a time. My brain is fried (can't tell by talkin to me, but my thought process has changed alot)

You can actually kinda see where I went through my experimenting phase and the "Uppers" phase, then the opiates were the downward spiral. Have done them for quite a few years now. I recommend everyone try Ecstasy, and no one do opiates (serious)

And actually typing it out like that makes it look like I've done a ton of stuff, but it doesn't really seem like much, and they all kinda fall into relatively grouped catagories (opiates, rave drugs, downers, psychs, etc)

18 yrs
australia

tobacco
alcohol
cannabis
mushrooms
codeine
methylphenidate
dihydrocodeine
nitrous
synthetic cannabis
dxm
cocaine
mescaline
ecstacy
xanax
methamphetamine

Last edited:
I am 30 now, but have been doing drugs since I was around 17. I have done: cocaine, heroin, freebase, shrooms, lots of pills (benzos, speed, opiates) , ghb, xtacy
I am so old I feel like it...I can't even remember the ages I did those so props to you guys!

Age 17
Canada

Tobacco
Alcohol
Marijuana
Ecstasy(shitty pressed pills)
Cocaine
Mdma(pure crystal)
Oxycodone
Codeine
Methylphenidate
Lorazepam
Psilocybin(Mushrooms)
Pregabalin
Orphenadrine
Cyclobenzaprine

<10 Alcohol
12 weed
<14 inhalants, nutmeg (lol), tobacco.
15 hydrocodone, oxycodone (IR and ER), cyclobenzaprine, pregabalin.
16 Hydromorphone, shrooms, xanax, various uppers, Heroin, LSA, mescaline, DXM, codeine, nitrous, oxymorphone, morphine, assorted benzos, fentanyl, novacaine.

I am 19 years old and in the US.

16: alcohol, marijuana, tobacco
17: Ritalin, Focalin, Adderall, Vyvanse, LSD, Mushrooms, DXM, LSA, MDMA, N20, Synthetic Cannabinoids, Salvia, DMT,4-AcO-DMT-wasn't intended recreationally but I knew what it was so I got the dentist to turn it allll the way up. Pretty close to the actual order of those.
18: 2c-e, 2c-i, 2c-b, 2c-c, Ketamine, 25c-NBOMe, Methylone, Opium, Percocet, Klonopin, Valium, Kratom, Hash, Edibles, Mephedrone, MXE
19: Various research chemicals, notably 2c-t-7, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, 25i-NBOMe. Codeine syrup recreationally, Hydrocodone, Gabapentin, Poppers, Etizolam, Coca Tea, 5-MeO-DMT, Ecstasy pill though it was MDMA only. Oh yeah, ALD-52.

Those are the ones I distinctly remember. I keep a list but there are a lot of drugs that I consider worthless or not memorable, if not worthless. *cough* Ethylone *cough*

Chronological order

There might be a few left out, some drugs are a bit too insignificant

Caffeine age 5
Alcohol age 11
Nicotine age 14
Mushrooms age 14
LSD age 14
Weed age. 14
Methylphenidate age 14
Amphetamine (Adderall) age 14
MDMA age 14
2C-E age 14
2C-I age 14
Cocaine age 14
Soma age 14
DXM age 14
Codeine age 15
Heroin age 15
Xanax age 15
Mescaline age 15
Oxycodone age 15
Ketamine age 15
PCP age 15
Hydromorphone age 16
Opium age 16
Morphine age 16
Fentanyl age 16
Oxymorphone age 17
Methamphetamine age 18
Methoxetamine age 18
MDPV age 21

Again, a lot have been left out cuz I either can't remember, or didn't find it important enough to include like various benzos or stimulants or random psychedelics, so I'll put them below, unsorted.

LSA
Syrian rue/mimosa hostilis
Nitrous
Clonazepam
Lorazepam
Diazepam
Benzedrex
MDA
Amanitas muscaria
Datura
Diphenhydramine
Dimenhydrinate
Meclizine
Promethazine
Quetiatepine
Trazodone
DOC
AMT

And many more...

Last edited:
1) Ritalin (recreational and obtained from a friend) - Age 14
2) Weed -Age 15
3) MDMA - 16
4) Cocaine - 17
5) LSD - 17
6) Mushrooms - 17
7) Ketamine - 17
8) Opiates (Morphine, Hydromorphone) - 17
9) Alcohol - 18

Those are the big ones. A lot of 17, thats because I was in grade 12 and was slanging whatever I could get my hands on. This led to a lot of free drugs for me xD As of now, I only indulge in weed (daily), Alcohol (2-4x a month) and Rx speed (whenever I can get my hand on it). Yes folks. You read that correctly. Its been about a week since I last did cocaine. I decided to get off the blow since I'm going back to school. Anyone who's ever read any of my posts would know that for more than the past year I've been using cocaine daily. A good friend has been helping me get off it, she's great, I feel awesome, and I totally just ACED the first exam for Biology (94%)

america

16-17-
weed
pills of all sorts
alcohol
nicotine

18-25-
nothing not mentioned above

26-
mdma

im a newb.

I'm 41 years old and live in the UK. Can't recall what age I was for each specific drug but these are the drugs I can recall taking in this particular order as far as I remember.
Nicotine
Alcohol
Cannabis
LSD
Ecstasy
Speed
Ketamine
Cocaine
Heroin
Crack
Methadone
Diazepam
Subutex

That's it as far as I know

23 norway

alcohol
nicotine

Codein
Zopiclone
Oxazepam
Flunitrazepam

Cannabis
Methylphenidat
Clonezepam
Diazepam
Zolpidem
Carisprodol

Oxycodone
Tramadol
Nitrazepam

D/L amphetamine
Buprenorfine
Ketobemidone
Kratom
Cinolazepam
LSA
Adrafinil
MDPV

Etizolam
4-FMC
6-apb
NRG-3
MDAI
JWH-122
Buphedrone
4-FA
Diclorophane
Ethcathinon
Ethylone
AM-2201
MXE
4-HO-MET
4-MEC
5-APB
MDMA
Methylone
Butylone
3-FMC
MDPPP
Ethylphenidat
Etaqualone
3-FA
2-FA
4-MeMABP
3,4 dmmc
Pentedrone
Methamphetamine
a-PVP
2-FMA

Probably some more RC. I'm going to try 3-MMC and UR-144 this week which are new to me (samples). I mostley only do MDPV and Methylone nowadays. I was a heavy drinker/smoker/benzo/downer freak until i started self medicating on stimulants as ritalin and d amp for my ADHD. I discovered the RC scene, and began the MDPV. I don't desire to do anything other than MDPV when I'm on it.
But i would love to try coke, and would probably try all of the classic drugs if i got an oppertunity and the setting was alright. I never fell in love with opiates, so i dont mind trying heroin once.

Last edited:
18, will be 19 in 2 weeks, UK

16- 18 years (in a rough order):
Nicotine
alcohol
salvia
flephedrone
mephedrone
butylone
amanitas
JWH-018
codeine
naphyrone
dimethocaine
kratom
methoxetamine
etizolam
AM-2201
AM-2233
4-MEO-PCP
aMT
5-MEO-DALT
6-APB
ethylphenidate
UR-144

I think that's it, apart from various herbs, pills and powders that I have no idea what was in them. No illegals for me yet :(

Im 24 f
Started around age 14
Ritalin
Weed
Nicotine
Alcohol
Robotrippin
Triple C
Hydrocodone
Shroomz
Acid
Laced weed pcp
Adderal
Xanax (and other benzos)
Mdma extacy
Cocaine
Crack cocaine
Oxytontin
Morphine
Fetynal
Heroin nasal
Heroin IV
Methadone
K2
Kratom
Suboxone

Acid

I'm 21 and live in europe

order of drugs:
LSD (yup, first drug, even before alcohol :p, I was 17)
weed
alcohol (fuck alcohol, i hate it)
MDMA
ketamine
amphetamine
2C-B
4-FA