• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] What is your favorite music for rolling?

Gota be DnB for me, love all the different styles. Enjoy listening to Friction's show on bbc radio 1, Noisia, Audio, Misanthrop, Andy C, Calyx & TeeBee, Optiv and BTK , Calibre.
Just kind of gravitated towards it when I started rolling.

Trance for me... like old school trance... Ferry Corsten (or even when he was known as System F), old school Tiesto, Sasha and Digweed for sure... Liquid DnB is awesome on the comedown.

Now if its MDA, I'd have to say psytrance... especially psybient like Entheogenic and Shpongle although I love those when I'm tripping and MDA is more like a trip than a roll at times.

Trance for me... like old school trance... Ferry Corsten (or even when he was known as System F), old school Tiesto, Sasha and Digweed for sure... Liquid DnB is awesome on the comedown.

Now if its MDA, I'd have to say psytrance... especially psybient like Entheogenic and Shpongle although I love those when I'm tripping and MDA is more like a trip than a roll at times.

what the fuck system F is ferry corsten!?

one of my favorite producers remixes the track cry ; its soooo good. punk is a banger.. and that music video ;D. i wish i was old enough to be raving when that banger first dropped lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5mE2YRKPY

mm i like my psy too but i prefer it dark / full on or hi tech >:) las time i had some mda at a renegade raged the psy stage all night in a thunder & lightning storm. bliss

I once by chance working in Holland stumbled into a hardcore night (thought I was just going for a few beers!) Noise controller's im sure were headlining? Anyway I never liked hardcore but Ihave to say it goes well with e , I hadnt had an e for 3+years and thought it was wise when everyone was given 2 to just neck them (very bad idea I had no idea how strong dutch pills were) ended up flying to the moon and babysitting half the group!
1 guy was determined to get naked and had to do water runs for the others, 1 guy eventually got thrown out so out his face and his mates just let it happen. I had to leave to make sure he was ok and I hardly knew him from work!
Found the guy outside in the car park trousers at his ankles on top a car bonnet writhing around in pleasure......1 of the funniest/most fucked up things I have ever seen lol!!! Later had to pull him off a train track as kept dancing along it, got a taxi and mate freaked out thinking our taxi had driven us over the German border! Ended up back at his digs sitting with his landlord and wife 4am.
He ended up sitting below the table stroking the table legs.....'so did you guy's take pills tonight?' Asked the landlords wife, well was there even a need to answer!

Wow how far off topic did that go! It all just came flooding back lol, learned alot of valuable lessons that night! Good mates he had, couldnt believe they let him go off like that in that state. I at least knew how to handle it a little!

Last time, a Trentemoller concert was kind of the best thing. . .

ebola

The first time i rolled was magical, it was a couple of days after watching 50 shades of grey, so whilst rolling "Love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding was the perfect song! It was me and my two best boy friends, we lied down on my double bed in the dark with cosy red lights hanging around the bed, we had the music playing loud and as i was laying there and the chorus came it literally felt like rays of energy and light were coming out of my whole body! it was just amazing! :D

The right dance music gets me going like nothing else; like I have no control, nor care for self-inhibition.

That being said, I also enjoy heavy ambient music, to facilitate deep philosophical and emotional discourse.

Techno, acid techno, trance. I like it hard and dark. It's the only stuff that could make me dance sober, and when rolling somewhere this music is playing, I just couldn't imagine being in a better place. :)

Properly amazing afterglow mix (bit too low-tempo for me for during a roll) :) mixwork by Rameses B. who is quite the deck wizard live too coincidentally, saw him at liquicity Amsterdam a few months ago. Put on this mix when we finally threw ourselves on a mates sofa around 7am after a roll last weekend. The intense afterglow, first rays of sunshine coming through the blinds and this mix in the background almost made me go into a trance. Total, blissful, almost divine relaxation

Last edited:
My favourite music while rolling is especially Progressive and Psytrance.

Enjoy! :)

OBM Notion & Mhammed El Alami-Sunlight Touch

My tune of the month. =D

For edm/progressive trance lovers only!

Still a raver at heart!

Thomas Datt-Prana Flow

Will Atkinson-Numb The Pain

Fieldwork-This Is Not The End (Talla 2XLC Rework)

Philip Mayer pres. The Cracken-Green World

of couse we all like rolling to different types of electronic music but i also like listening to rap. there are so many different styles and vibes of rap so dont be quick to judge. haaa

Hah, my apologies if I come off that way, I didn't think I was judging though. I'm open to all kinds of music, it's just that this genre is my fave and I hope other EDM lovers like them too. I listen to hours of it sometimes and I just mention my handpicked faves.

I have more but I'll spare you guys. =D

Sure the best are hardstyle and hardcore for me. I put a Defqon dvd on tv and it's the best. The problem is that, when during rolling the dvd is returned on the menu and every time you want to change it, you forget what you were doing.