• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion - 4th Edition - In your Blue Dreams

Blue dream is everywhere lately! My guy had two separate batches last time I went over. It does produce very nicely sized buds tho, and I can't complain about quality. It's definitely dominant indica, and it creeps.... Oh jeez does it creep! Couple hits, nothing.... 5 minutes later, BAM- on your ass, or in the clouds. Good shit.

Ever since we legalized cannabis it seems like there's been an influx of growers, or at least the growers ramped up production. I don't blame them, billion dollar industry just opened up, perfect time to get legit.
yeah i am in mn and even we had blue dream for a long time but i havnt seen it in a while, i wish i could find more, it was one of my faves...tasted like blueberries. anyway, smoking on some cheese now, its daaank as fuck! it smells exactly like cap n crunch.

NO! I am not looking for a source. My supplier simply no longer carries this strain, the new strains in stock don't help me the same way. I used to moderate this board...I know the rules. I used to grow myself for a while, I still have all the equipment packed away nice and neat. Still have 3 1000w NIB. I may just start doing it again since I can't find what I want.

/V

Too bad you don't live in Cali. %)

yeah i am in mn and even we had blue dream for a long time but i havnt seen it in a while, i wish i could find more, it was one of my faves...tasted like blueberries. anyway, smoking on some cheese now, its daaank as fuck! it smells exactly like cap n crunch.

I got a quarter oz of some Blue Dream; tons of crystals, very stinky.

I like the chill antidepressant effect blue dreams gives someone. Its very nice and smells like incense after its burnt IMHO sometimes. Depends on the harvest I guess.

Cheese is really yummy. I like dem hairs.

im out of all but a gram of some ok no names....hope my guy can front til pay day, i want some more cheese, he also has purps but i prefer the denser cheese, although the purps fluffiness is not a bad thing..pretty dank as well....i just like that captain crrunch taste cheese has.

stivsmegg you maybe should put some NSFW tags around your images. That looks like some good weed though.

sorry...trying to figure out...i will just delete til i do. now i get it...was confused about how to do it....maybe still a little.:?

Last edited:
Just picked up a half of blue dream..stnky and full of crystals...good herb.

Anybody know a name of a good pot strain?

I have acces to many brand of pot here and I was wondering if some people here know a good one.

By a good one I mean something similar of what I have tried 10 years ago. This was not regular pot, this was euphoric pot and I had a super good mod as the opposite of most pot I can find around that give a me a bad mood or scary mood and no euphorie at all.

I can find some pot here in montreal, but it all suck, and I can find a lot of pot on two super site, just to clarify.

Thanks.

Good weed. Chrons, Cheese.

Or just buy a smoke and accept it isn't ever going to feel the same as something you smoked 10 years ago.

facepalm.gif

Andddddd merging this with our amazing STRAIN DISCUSSION MEGA THREAD.

ALL STRAIN DISCUSSION ALL THE TIME.

workin my way through some beautiful Larry OG. Wish i could take one of those close up photos of it.

Info request on specific strains

I would appreciate any info for the following strains, your experiences growing, smoke rating etc.

Lavender
Critical
Laughing Buddha
Jack Diesel
Blue Dream
Grapefruit

Thank you one and all <3

Hey man I haven't smoked any of those but I am pretty damn sure laughing buddha is regarded as a relatively weak strain in Amsterdam, personally I doubt you wanna grow that one...

I have smoked Jack herer and Sour Diesel and both are quality, probably fair to assume the same of Jack Diesel which I am assuming is a cross of the two. I don't know shit about grapefruit or critical but I understand Lavender is a pretty highly rated indica strain. A lot of people are raving about Blue Dream at the minute and if you like sativa that might be the one to go for.

Personally from my limited knowledge and experience from the strains you have listed I would grow either Lavender or Blue Dream, depending on if you prefer indica or sativa. I really can't comment on how easy either strain is to grow though.