• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

Well this thread needs a bump. I got this Bubba Kush last week, it was sooooo damn good. I was very impressed with my buddy's connection here in Memphis.

NSFW:
IMG_0635.JPG

NSFW:
IMG_0637.JPG

who's mouth is watering now?

Nice. The story behind the origins of Bubba Kush is actually interesting. The guy the strain came from posted a video about it all on YouTube iirc.

Black Jack buds. This strain is perfect for use just before bed. I mean perfect.

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3924_18038.jpg

Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush:

This tastes like citrus fruit.

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3924_67900.jpg

Too bad I've finished the bud already. They're so moreish.

They look beautiful man. I'm assuming the Black Jack is an indica?

It is an indica dominant strain, yes. The smell and high is way up there with my favourite strains of all time.

Lou can you post a pic of that bud from further away? I want to see how green it is versus white/tan

Blue Dream (new batch):

NSFW:
k06o0.jpg

mxmdS.jpg

YndHi.jpg

aCWS7.jpg

Some dank ass fucking shit, it's not even medical either. I got a lot of new dank pics, but I'm too lazy to upload any more lol

You sure that's Blue Dream? Looks vastly different then the last quap I had of it, and that stuff came directly from a mid-level grow op. Looks tasty regardless!

Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure lol. Those pics are more focused on the crystals, the third pic is the one that best captures what it looks like.

I've had like 4 batches of this same strain, this one is different from all the rest though... he cured it a lot more I think, it's definitely some good shit though. Knocks you the fuck out. I've got that and G-13 right now, but neither come close to the Hashplant...... that shit was unbelievable

dabsdabsdabs

IMG_2846_zps40ace692.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now THATS what i call a good bowl! lol (lots of pollen on top)
IMG_2713_zps26aee3e1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

this is some good GDP i got a while back in the natural light by the window.
IMG_2689_zpse5985024.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

One day my buddy got an 8th, then rolled ALL of it into a fat joint lol. yes thats 3.5 grams in a standard 1 1/4 size paper hahaha
IMG_1486_zpsfc5bb9b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Good thread guys! lets keep it going!

I know the purple-ness doesn't really mean anything as far as quality (even though this particular strain is quite scrumptious), this strain, Purple Ice, is just SO purple. Wish I had thought to post a pic when i had more than a single nug left of it...

imagejpg1_zps5ca2840b.jpg