• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Y'all

im thinking of ordering some poppy pods - what i want to know is a good way of making the tea without having to use a blender (because i dont have one)

i have pots and pans and muslin (fine mesh strainer)

can someone please be so kind as to help explain to me how i can make the tea ? procedure etc ? (also how much should i use ? - my tolerance is quite low - i take maybe 60-70mgs of codeine every 4-6 hrs)

many thanks in anticipation -

ps . Mods please dont merge this - i just want to get a specific response to my query

all - i know i can use the search tool - buti did this and after spending an hour and finding loads of similair threads - i found none that talk about a method without using a blender - all you guys seem to have blenders!!!

thanks again

peace

FM

some ppl same use your hands, but watch out man. if you do, your hands will get all calloused and cut-up and cracked and sore. also, the pods will get w/e shit is on ur hands on them (tho that's not really as big an issue). more importantly, crushing pods finely takes a long, long time. and if you don't crush them up really fine, the surface area wont be great enought to really get you high - you'll just get a little buzz. sorry 4 the bad news.

aha

we call that a cafetiere! those i can get - but do i still need a grinder ?

and yeah, continuing what I was saying above: obviously get a grinder before u get a french press. you can just mix the pod powder + hot water in a cup or pan or some shit, and then strain it. french press is just fancy, grinder is neccesity (unless you have steel, robot hands and endless amounts of time...)

Last edited:
Has anyone tried combining pod tea with soma (cardisprodal)? I think they would go together quite nicely but I wouldn't mind hearing some personal experiences.

and yeah, continuing what I was saying above: obviously get a grinder before u get a french press. you can just mix the pod powder + hot water in a cup or pan or some shit, and then strain it. french press is just fancy, grinder is neccesity (unless you have steel, robot hands and endless amounts of time...)

QFT. Grinder and/or blender should be on your budget WELL before a french press. And besides that, I highly recommend a stovetop espresso maker over a french press anyway:
bialettitrio.jpg

Has anyone tried combining pod tea with soma (cardisprodal)? I think they would go together quite nicely but I wouldn't mind hearing some personal experiences.

Yes. They do go together quite nicely IMO. Just watch the sedation level. If you have experience combining soma with other opiates, you should be fine.

I heard there is a variety of poppies that are still legal that contain a decent amount of opium. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I have tried poppy seed tea so many times with such high expectations and you know what? I never have gotten a good high from them... so I gave up. I am glad I at least gave it a shot. It was fun trying it, but I never felt anything but sleepy. That's not a bad thing, but I like to get high, not sleepy.

btw, I am not talking about dried pods sold on the internet. I am talking about a different species of poppies that contain a lesser amount or morphine called papaver setigerum.

Yeah, the little I read on them suggest that they are damn near futile...

I heard they contain around 7% morphine which isnt that bad. The pods are smaller and have less latex but produce a larger number of pods.

The point would be that you could grow a whole field of setigerum and not get in trouble unless they caught you processing it, while the same activity with somnis could put you in prison for a long long time.

The fact that they are weak and more cumbersome to use is probably why they are still legal. I heard from some people that they are not that bad.

Where is the article that says they are not any good? Are you sure you are not confusing Setigerum with Rhoeas or Prickly poppy which dont contain any morphine at all but are used recreationally for other purposes?

Stupid Question:
Its pertains to sources but obviously please pm me names.

I'm still on poppies because my codeine has about another week or 2 to get here, but in the mean time it seems BOTH the suppliers I use have BOTH got shipments of really weak pods.

There are only 3 real popular suppliers I know, all of which sold on ebay at one point. I will not mention any names, but I stopped using the one because quality was always bad, and now these other 2 suppliers seem to have terrible quality pods too.

I can take 60-70gms now and basically just thwart off wds. No warmth, itchness, no nothing. I have to order one more box, but if the quality is this bad, I may have to get another box to get throught the second week.
I know this can be tolerance but it doesn't seem right as fast as it happened, seems like it happened the day I got my new shipment, then has been like that ever since.

Can someone, anyone please email a decent source? I'll tell you what I'm using now but I'd really appreciate it. 50 decent pods should be able to get me threw the next 2 weeks, otherwise I'm gonna wind up buying 100 shitty ones.. thanks

Stupid Question:
Its pertains to sources but obviously please pm me names.

I'm still on poppies because my codeine has about another week or 2 to get here, but in the mean time it seems BOTH the suppliers I use have BOTH got shipments of really weak pods.

There are only 3 real popular suppliers I know, all of which sold on ebay at one point. I will not mention any names, but I stopped using the one because quality was always bad, and now these other 2 suppliers seem to have terrible quality pods too.

we might use the same supplier. my batches haven't been that great either. i've upped my dose by a 1/4 cup so im now up to 3/4 cups every 24 or so hours. this was basically a rule for me to not go above 1/2 cup but i wasn't getting much out of it and was pretty frustrated. i did get fairly hooked up on my last box though so it was alright. my tolerance is kinda fucked now though.

some ppl same use your hands, but watch out man. if you do, your hands will get all calloused and cut-up and cracked and sore.
true that. my hands were pretty rough to begin with. i break them all by hand when putting them into my grinder and i get some nasty cuts from them. dirty too from all the tiny pieces getting in the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.