• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that you will develop tolerance to JWH-018 faster than to cannabis sativa/indica. And it is cross-tolerant.

This is not necessarily true. Just like with any chemical substance there are variables in regards to how JWH compounds can/will effect every individual. For me personally at the same dosages used once daily, I still get the same soaring high and have had no tolerance issues(yet). But I know that cannabinoid receptors can become saturated over time with excessive usage, so it is probably best to use JWH sparingly.

There's not really much tolerance to cannabis when used only once per day either. Tolerance develops from constant use.

bump ffs.

could the thread be renamed to "JWH & other synthetics thread" ?

I don't like how the batches seem to always be of varying in quality. The 018 I just had was some of the highest quality yet though.

just looking at the structure of JWH-018 and friends, it does NOT look like it degrades very easily. the fact that you can re-vaporize the jwh that recrystallizes on a pipe also points to its stability.

personally i do not know about the solubility of jwh in everclear, but I have tried dissolving it in salted 91% ISO. after some heating in the microwave, I managed to get 10mg/ml dissolved. this was dropped onto mints to attempt oral dosing at 4mg per mint. I dissolved four mints (16mg) on my tongue with zero effect noted.

has anyone else had success with oral dosing of these jwh? it works so well when vaporized, but my one oral trial was a complete failure.

ak47: i just have to ask... your vape isn't clean, right? so it's possible you felt a combination high from the jwh + some weedy resin in your vape right
)

Yeah its got a little resin. I have used the 018 a few more times now and its a pretty consistent high. I'm a go see Alice and Wonderland tomorrow after i inhale a few vapor trails. I'm not going through it that fast so far trying to limit my usage to weekends.

Damn this shit is crazy potent. I've been smoking 3-6mg and been getting ridiculously stoned off it. I first tried it after some psychedelics and it really brought out a tryptamine and phenethylamine high i though was long faded the first two days I used it and wasn't sure if it was JWH that was psychedelic or not. I have been using a meth pipe I bought which has been perfect but I have noticed the chemical taste and nasty sap like chemical residue that sticks to your mouth. The high also seemed to have a very synthetic almost robotic like flavor to it and my friend and I both remarked it felt like we were programmed by robots among other ridiculous shit but that was just after smoking a lot the first time an hour or so after some epic 5-meo-DMT trips and the JWH brought out a lot of tryptamine visuals most noticeable this throbbing sensation that visually looked like there was this purple/green strobe light like effect accompanied by a helicopter like whooshing noise. Everything seemed to stutter a lot similar to salvia but it seems it was just that combo since after smoking it today while having tome to be more clear headed it feels a lot more natural and those tryptamine/synthetic effects aren't noticeable.

I have a longer stemmed pipe and sticking a couple inches of the stem into my mouth so the smoke enters at the back of my throat and passes my mouth helps a lot to avoid that nastiness. I know it is still in my throat/lungs and it just doesn't seem healthy.... Does anyone have experience with other methods of smoking or making a simple bubbler or something with an oil/meth pipe? It seems the vapor condenses easily already onto everything it touches so I wonder if water is a bad idea...

What about other ROAs for this stuff? I like it a lot I would just like a cleaner feeling way of taking it. Using that pipe just feels really shady among other things although using a gas stove to heat the pipe is great. You can really get that thing going easily and get a lot of the residue instead of fucking with a torch lighter...

bump ffs.

could the thread be renamed to "JWH & other synthetics thread" ?

I hope not. Each chemical needs a separate thread; there's nothing that you can discuss that applies to 'JWH & other synthetics' across the board. It's not even appropriate to shorten JWH-018 to 'JWH' as you just seem to have. They're all individual drugs with different pharmacology and to be at all relevant and at all in the interest of harm reduction, need to be discussed separately. If someone is talking about one chemical, what they're saying won't necessarily have any application to someone researching a different one.

jwh-018 BAD!!!!

I can tell you right now this drug is not one to be tied up in!!! i first started it as an alternative to pot because of my line of work.... first it took only small amounts of it to get me stoned to the bone... but my tolerance grew rapidly, way faster than with mj.... i smoked more and more... some times 3 grams of the herbal blends at a time... when i would o.d. on this drug i would fill my heart raceing, like i was haveing a heart attack, strong faves of fear, anxiety, and unwellbieng. im 4 mnths into it now... it is addictive. i have trouble sleeping at night. after i smoke i pass out like with weed. but after 3-4 hrs i wake up from it in the middle of the night with a meth like high and cant go back to sleep..... i twitch and shake uncontrollably through out the day untill i get home and get some in my system...

theres been times that i have smoked too much and have suffered ptsd for days after... the trips can be so intense and terrifying at times. swearing to yourself your never gonna smoke it again if you make it through this high alive. but as soon as its over and your comeing down your first thought is burning another bowl.

maybe the addictive part of this drug is that if you smoke anough of it, for a couple hours you dont a a pro. in the world. because the only fn thing you can think about is how close you are to dieing.

i am no scholar if you cant tell. i dnt have a great education, and im certainly no gd scientist. but i know what i have experienced from this drug use!!!

my buddy has smoked it for 9 mnths hes not the same person. i would actually declare him mentally retarded now. and this is slowly happening to me too... i forget so much shit. i say things that dont make sense. im confused alot. often i have to stop and think about where im at and what im doin... its just rly fucked me up... and i worry this may all be permanent damage done...

stay away from this drug! stick with mj!!!!

Uh. Heavy marijuana use has all the same side effects you experienced. You're just using too much.

Keeping in mind that jwh-018 is 4-5 times more potent than thc, you would have to smoke an ungodly amount of weed to reach a high equivalent to even 5mg.

Oxy, I find that chasing the dragon works best for me. However, I have a lot of experience smoking tar dope and fentanyl so that may be why.

How do you guys measure your doses? Cheap mg scales don't work well that low so i have been grabbing a bit from the bag with tweezers that looks like 5mgish. I have gotten very high and no panic attacks or any feeling of taking too much. Time to smoke some now.

Keeping in mind that jwh-018 is 4-5 times more potent than thc, you would have to smoke an ungodly amount of weed to reach a high equivalent to even 5mg.

Why is that? I get as high off one or two of what I would call normal-sized joints as I do off ~5 mg JWH-018, if it's good weed.

How do you guys measure your doses? Cheap mg scales don't work well that low so i have been grabbing a bit from the bag with tweezers that looks like 5mgish. I have gotten very high and no panic attacks or any feeling of taking too much. Time to smoke some now.

I use a tiny plastic spoon cut from the rim of an ice cream bucket. Once you have a strip of plastic, you can heat up the end of a small piece of wire and then bore into the end of the plastic strip to make a miniature bowl. Be careful not to bore it all the way through the strip.

The diameter of the bowl is approximately 2mm wide at the top, and about 1mm deep. I don't have a ruler at hand, so I'm guessing. The point is that it's very small. Here's a magnified picture of the spoon:

measuringSpoon2_39_48.jpg

Then it's just a matter of dipping the spoon into your stuff and leveling it out. It will take a few tries to find your comfort zone. If your 018 is of a consistent quality, you should be able to measure reasonably accurate doses.

Also, the powder will try to stick to the plastic. I usually flick the end of the spoon gently over the vaporizing device until the spoon is empty.

I hope this helps!

P.S. Does anyone know how to keep an attached image from resizing itself?

I typed in milligram scales in google shopping and this $31.29 0.001g scale was the first result:

http://dawnsearlylightllc.com/Ameri...froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

A friend has a cheap one like it and it consistently weighs the calibration weight accurately as well as repeated weighings of the same low mg dose of a chem so long as he keeps the batteries fresh. Sometimes he has to wait like 10 seconds to get a final reading, but the reading is always the same for the same thing.

^You can't trust those cheap scales for strong doseage curves. To the guy talking about making a spoon from an ice container I just use one of those mcdonalds coffee spoons. Its the perfect size to fit in vials and its easy to eye things like 018 after you become familar with doing so of course.

Well, you could certainly weigh out 10 mg and divide the amount into ten piles of jwh-018. It may not be as accurate as we'd like, but given that one doesn't have access to a better scale and a cheaper one still passes the calibration and low-weight test/re-test tests I'd sooner trust it than the McDonald's spoon measuring method!

Edit: You could also weigh out an amount you trust your cheap scale to weigh and then use a liquid measuring technique, but with acetone. For example, dissolve 20 mg of jwh-018 in 1 cc acetone and suck it into a syringe. Squirt 0.1 cc of the solution into each of 10 little aluminum foil "cups". After it evaporates you have 10 2mg doses ready for vaporization. You'd actually save time this way in the long run, not to mention reduce risk of "the fear". Human perceptual judgments, especially when already impaired, are notoriously unreliable.

Last edited:
Well, crap. . . . . I just ordered the stuff. . .

I don't know how reputable the source was, but it looked good and had good feedback+it was cheap.

I would have stuck to my K2, but noooo. . . . . I am allergic to it. I smoked it straight every day for 2-3 weeks(just once a day, maybe a bowl at most). All the sudden I started coughing up clear mucus non stop. . . I still am a little now. . . I have been coughing and spitting for almost 2 weeks now. . . So, I am selling the supply to the guy I work with, since he is the one that introduced me to this.

So, I wanted to try out the real chemical that is in the K2. . . Found it, and here I am.

So what is the methods you guys use. So far I seen it smoked like speed mostly. Any other good ways?

My idea was to get some Bugeler Tobacco and some Bugeler Tubes and make me a fake pack of smokes. Take the powder, dissolve it in (what I don't know), dip the tobacco and pack it in the Bugeler tubes. . . .

^Just recently I successfully made an 018 cigarette. It's not difficult. All I did was pour some powder onto a smooth surface and rubbed/mixed the 'baccy into it until the 018 was more-or-less spread evenly throughout. I gave it out as a birthday cigarette, and the recipient enjoyed it immensely. It's a wasteful way to take it, but you can smoke it anywhere.

Nice. . . . . . It is a bit of a wasteful method.

I wonder if a soak would work. . . . . Maybe some ever clear and some 018, then dip the smoke.

What methods do you suggest to use the 018?

The only thing I can think of is the ol' glass dick. . . But, I really don't want use one. I'll feel like a fricking tweaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.