• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

My smoking habits have changed so much lately, mostly because my pill devouring habits are on the rise.

Anyway, if I'm alone and just chilling, I smoke a single FULL bowl of B to A quality hydroponic bud. It really only takes two hits of this shit to get high, but a full bowl to the head is like puuuuuure gravy. So I'll say I smoke about .25-.40 grams in a session, and I stay high for a good two or three hours this way.

With friends, I pack the bowl so that it won't fit in anymore, probably always around .50-.75 grams. I do this so it goes around longer and since everyone does the same we all get loaded to the brim. Although, when I'm with friends we re-smoke much more often, like every hour or so, so that we all stay blitzed and not just burnt out. Wash, rinse, repeat and pass out!

I've never understood why some of my friends will sit and smoke 2 or 3 grams at once when it would take SOOO much less for them to get high. I guess they just like smoking so much that they can't tell left from right, and it's their money so more power to em'.

edit: wow red haze I just realized you look almost identical to one of my good friends, assuming your avatar is a pic of you

The avatar is an old pic of me, after a four day "run" on meth. I look a little healthier now.

Anyways, I might as well contribute right? As for smoking with others, which is what I've always done. We usually smoke 2-3 bowls and get sufficiently stoned, then smoke another later on as the first bit starts wearing off, until it gets late and we pass out.

i usually smoke one bowl when getting stoned and i get stoned 2-3 times a day. if i'm not smoking dank it needs to be a heaping bowl.

I smoke two joint in the morning, I smoke two joints at night.....

sometimes I don`t smoke at all, sometimes i smoke one 0.5gram joint in a day, sometimes I`ll smoke pure from a pipe all day long, sometimes I smoke all day long(when I`m with my friends we usually just keep rolling).

I don`t really enjoy smoking during weekdays anymore, so when I do I usually get some hash(more of a high than a stoned feeling) and smoke 0.5gram joints of that.

I always smoke with tobacco, unless I smoke from my "spoonpipe" I only smoke pure from my spoon.gotta love the colourchanging glass BTW

Usually just a joint at night. Or if I don't have much to do during the day, a bowl to hold me over. I don't like to smoke too much, because tolerance is a bitch.

I'd say I go through about 5-7 grams a week.

vicodelicious said:
Usually just a joint at night. Or if I don't have much to do during the day, a bowl to hold me over. I don't like to smoke too much, because tolerance is a bitch.

I'd say I go through about 5-7 grams a week.
same here, more weed gets smoked if im partying though.

Liquid SNake said:
couple months ago i used to hit up atleast half every 2 weeks...but then i had no more money so now i only smoke like 4 grams...every few days

i stoped smoking 4 grams every few days...i have exams in a while and i need to have full concentration, and i don't really like the feeling of being stoned outta my mind ne more i juss like the normal mellow kind of high.

we(3 or 4 people) usually match, and prob. end up smoking 7 blunts a day, or a little more than a quarter. but were in college so were supposed to smoke good.

Normally I smoke every day. Normally I would have .5 to 1 gram a day. Sometimes that can be much more.

Very close to an eight a day. I usually smoke about 3 times over the course of a day. But i smoke alot, so 3 times adds up pretty quickly.

Well. I'd had free weed at one point. Now I have to pay for mine. :( and since it is break, I smoke about 1/8 in 7 days. When I had it for free, I would smoke about an gram a week. Now I'm lucky if a a get a nickel bag in a week :(
Man, do I love spring break :cool:

A blunt a day now. Last year it was like 6-9 blunts a day with my crew, but now by myself it's a blunt a day when I'm broke and three or four nicks when I have money. I don't buy in large quantities here, only in Puerto Rico where I get the hooked up.

heh

when i use to be coolguy i would smoke 2o's a week which was usually made into blunts for slower burn so it could get around to all my moochin friends... now i slowed it down a bit but my new hookup is cool wit me so i get a half o for $35 so now its about a half a week.. i dont share anymore.. so now all my old 'moochin' friends are blowin in the wind