• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

MEGA - Grades! Majors? Graduation!!!

About time... I am finising my 5th (had to come back for some prerequisites for pharmacy school).

Major: Biology
Minor: Biochemistry

Starting Pharmacy school in September 2009!!!

well, I finished in December of this past year and had a ceremony but my commencement and diploma come May 15th!!! 5 1/2 years of wonderment!

University of Vermont
English major
History minor
and im about to start cutting grass at the local golf course for the summer/fall

lol I graduated high school in 2002 and im just NOW getting my bachelors. 7.5 years later ;-)

i really didn't care prior to this, but once you the the ball rolling you don't want it to stop!

congrats to you guys!

moar!!! moar!!!

I graduate in May as well but am going back to school in the Fall for nursing...

California University of Pennsylvania
Sport Management:\

^^^ awesome man

Is that a trade school? i ask because of the name. Regardless congrats!

i graduate in december with my associate's degree in nursing from daytona state college.

soon after, i will take my state boards and receive my license as a registered nurse.

then, it's off to get my bachelor's very soon thereafter from the university of central florida (which is where i originally started- tring to get my ba in philosophy).

wanna talk about lame?! i graduated high school in 1998!

even worse?! i daydream about getting an md...

^^ its never too late man! congrats on getting this far. and good luck on the road ahead.

I'm graduating from Rutgers unviersity with a BA in Mathematics. I'm going to be attending Ohio State next year for a PhD in mathematics.

Why do life when you can get payed to go to college? :)

Gonna do summer classes then one more smester so end of 09 i should be done if all goes well. Congrats everyone thats closing another chapter in life. Oh and should be with a bachelors in mechanical engineering and hopefully by the end of 2010 i will be in Germany designing engines and cars for Volkswagen. Its been my dream for years now.

University of Arkansas

Gonna do summer classes then one more smester so end of 09 i should be done if all goes well. Congrats everyone thats closing another chapter in life. Oh and should be with a bachelors in mechanical engineering and hopefully by the end of 2010 i will be in Germany designing engines and cars for Volkswagen. Its been my dream for years now.

University of Arkansas

Thats incredible man. VW is a great car company, that would be an incredible accomplishment to work for them!

Dude its been my dream for years now to work for the VW/Porsche group. Ive owned 4 vw's and a porsche and cars are my passion but i have a soft spot for VW's. And i cant wait to move outta this god forsaked country known as the US.

I'm graduating from Rutgers unviersity with a BA in Mathematics. I'm going to be attending Ohio State next year for a PhD in mathematics.

Why do life when you can get payed to go to college? :)

What kind of math?

Well i graduate from tafe in June, but I am going to Uni next year, soooo... Maybe I should come back in a few years lol.

I'm still extremely fucking excited I finish tafe, it has been a long 2.5 years. :D

I'm done in 7 days! :D:D

I just graduated the first of May from the University of South Florida with a BFA in Theatre Design and Technology, costume and scenic design. Next I'm going to graduate school for Library Science.

How geeky does it get?

Graduating my English/Gender liberal arts degree in November, super stoked three years of annoying bullshit

unfortunately it also means that next year Im going to have to start my teaching degree so I can actually get a job!

Saturday is the big day!

Me and my bro will be graduating together! sitting right next to each other too!

Hes 10 years older than me:)

cant wait guys! will post pix later

LAW SCHOOL HERE I COME!

Guess who's ACTUALLY and FINALLY submitted their PhD

That'd be me.

5 and a half fucking years (full time) and it is now in a submittable form.

I'm going on holiday, skiing in NZ for a week, then coming back, actioning any last supervisor comments, then printing the fucker out and handing it in.

I will be soooooo fucking glad to be FINALLY out of university. 9 and a half years in the same building... way too many.

I'm glad that I did a PhD, but I wish I had completed it a HELL of a lot earlier... like before my scholarship ran out (about 2 years ago... :\)

But, fuck all that. It's practically finished now :):):):):):):):):):):):)