• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

Off topic, but one time I rolled when I went to watch stand up comedy. Was more fun than you'd think. What a waste of a fantastic pill though. It was like 12 years ago, when ecstasy pills in North America actually had MDMA in them more often than not.

Nowadays, I would never eat the bunk beans being pushed around here.

I played Skyrim for Xbox 360 a couple times while rolling balls, felt wasted like I would rather go to a rave be around people etc.

But at the same time, I was fully analyzing the virtual world like as if I had this deep connection to the characters. Lol it was odd but still worth a try. Online games if I'm rolling I just talk to people as if I've known then for a million years personally and what not haha

I played Skyrim for Xbox 360 a couple times while rolling balls, felt wasted like I would rather go to a rave be around people etc.

But at the same time, I was fully analyzing the virtual world like as if I had this deep connection to the characters. Lol it was odd but still worth a try. Online games if I'm rolling I just talk to people as if I've known then for a million years personally and what not haha

I've tried to get into The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion. I just can't seem to get used to it, which sucks ass because normally I love rpgs.

Huge fan of Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 12, and 13, as well as Fallout 1/2/3/New Vegas, Star Wars KOTOR 1/2, Jade Empire, Mass Effect 1/2/3, etc.

KOTR was dope! & I only played FF 10, I was young when I played it it took me forever (year I think) to beat it 100%...fucking tidus man haha

I have no desire to play videogames while rolling. I'm more interested in going out. I've thought about it, but I end up having no desire.