• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Favorite songs to roll to

oh i forgot this one..."You Spin me Round"- Gigi D'Agostino
Its Amazing!...when ur rolling

How about some netradio. Don't have to worry about changing discs. I recommend Somafm.com - their "Groove Salad" channel. Also, "Digitally Imported" from shoutcast.com is nice.

In my opinion the best rolling music is Naw-t-boy Ecstasy Vol. 1, 2, and 3 and Naw-T-Boy afterhours 1,2,3 and 4 its mix of hard trance and progressive house very trippy and makes you roll good.

Music

Here's some artists I like to listen to anytime, E just makes it better :)

The Mars Volta
Sparta
Thursday
At The Drive In
Artifakt
Astrix
Dark Nebula
Saiko Pod
Psytelligence
Bush Martians In Wonderland
Bamboo Forest
Atomic Pulse
Nightwish
Opeth
Tool
A Perfect Circle

Pretty much all of them are crazy Psy-trance mixed with drum and bass and hardcore jungle, Tool and A Perfect Circle...well if you don't know already i feel sorry for you. Opeth is, well...it's hard to explain, resembles soft death metal if you can believe that, Nightwish is operatic metal, sparta, thursday and at the drive in are in a class all their own, kind of like emo with some twists thrown in. The Mars Volta is some trippy shit, i like to listen to it on hallucinogens Will list more for you guys when I'm home on my own computer.

AsylumX

How about

44 tabs of E on the wall
44 tabs of E

What would happen if one should fall
43 tabs of E on the wall

oops! That's not what you meant when you were asking about songs...

:D

Last edited:
It's still good! It's still good!
*snatches it up off the floor and gobbles it down*

AsylumX

Benny Benassi.

It's all about Benny Benassi and dancing around like a maniac. Some awesome tracks are Satisfaction, I Love my Sex, and Get Loose.

Yah.......pretty sweet.

=D

non-techno songs that are awesome while rollin:
Mr. E's Beautiful Blues by the Eels
Clocks by Coldplay
LOTS of Nine Inch Nails
and i listened to Motorcycle Drive-by by Third Eye Blind w/ a good friend and had like the most emotional, happy moment of recent memories:D

plus, u gotta love the trance

I like Keoki...."smile" is my fav when doing lightshows...

Diesel boy...human project
Dj Kicks ....Tiga or any of his work
Jamiroqui...A funk odyssey
The Streets

ATB - Movin Melodies CD
Paul Oakenfold - Voyage into trance CD
Foggy - Your eyes and come into my dreams
Ministry of Sound - Warrior

Non-techno

Kottonmouth Kings = Tangerine Sky <---------- amazing song for when ur rolling so happy ull love it

Bone Thugz - Ecstacy

Wreckshop Family = Power up <--- that ones more of a coming up song I JUST POPPED ME SOME XTC

I'm a big Kottonmouth Kings fan. I've listened to KMK while smoking almost everytime I smoked for the last 4 years. The first time I heard their cd Rollin Stoned was while I was rolling, I thought it was the best cd I had ever heard. Tangerine Sky and Positive Vibes are great songs to listen to while rolling.

KMK is really good but that oakenfold cd is insane espically this one song feeling weird it has this part 3 minutes into the song That is insanly trippy u gotta hear it to understand

Best Feeling - String Cheese Incident
Rollover - String Cheese Incident
Rivertrance - String Cheese Incident
Desert Dawn - String Cheese Incident

Shakedown Street - Grateful Dead
St. Stephen - Grateful Dead

Anything by LTJ Bukem or Sound Tribe Sector 9