Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Favorite songs to roll to

For standard trance/ house songs these are my favorites when rolling :

Dj S3RL - Pretty Rave Girl
ATB - Ecstasy
Kaskade - Llove
Deadmau5 - Brazil
Tiesto ft Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here(Wolfgang Gartner Radio Edit)
Kaskade - 4Am
Madeon - Shuriken

Lastly anything Happy Hardcore because Happy Hardcore is the best music when rolling and there are too many songs I like to name them

For standard trance/ house songs these are my favorites when rolling :

Dj S3RL - Pretty Rave Girl
ATB - Ecstasy
Kaskade - Llove
Deadmau5 - Brazil
Tiesto ft Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here(Wolfgang Gartner Radio Edit)
Kaskade - 4Am
Madeon - Shuriken

Lastly anything Happy Hardcore because Happy Hardcore is the best music when rolling and there are too many songs I like to name them

I disagree, hardcore is the shit but hardstyle kicks its ass everyday of the week

If I'm at home, I always have to hear:

"I'm Afraid of Americans" - David Bowie
"Blue Monday" - New Order
Dirty Vegas' self-titled album
Crystal Method's "Vegas" & "Tweekend" albums

we usually blast Bouche's "Be My Lover" for laughs at some point, too :D

Pressure by Nadia Ali and Alesso. For some reason I kept playing this over and over and over while on a boat this summer. So now it will forever be favorite rolling song.

Forgot to mention Oceanlab - On a Good Day and Oceanlab - Lonely Girl and David Guetta - When Love Takes Over

I disagree, hardcore is the shit but hardstyle kicks its ass everyday of the week

I love Hardstyle sober/high but when I am rolling Hardstyle is a little to dark for me. Happy Hardcore is very upbeat and happy which makes my roll better since I prefer a positive vibe rather than the really intense beats of Hardstyle.

Flamming Lips- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1

at their concerts there are these people dressed in animal suits (like bunnies and shit) that run around hugging/touching people. its a trip

try listening to the soft bulletin while rolling. deff their best album! fave songs : A Spoonful Weighs a Ton, Feeling Yourself Disintegrate, Sleeping on the Roof, What is the Light?, and The Observer. pretty much the whole album is highly recommended.
thought id help :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA&ob=av2n

levels by aviici! I normally dont like this kind of music when rolling but this song just has a special place in my heart. When I rolled for the first time, during the come-up I was outside smoking a ciggy and then energy started flowing and I went inside and this song was playing. Everytime I hear it now it takes me back haha

I love Hardstyle sober/high but when I am rolling Hardstyle is a little to dark for me. Happy Hardcore is very upbeat and happy which makes my roll better since I prefer a positive vibe rather than the really intense beats of Hardstyle.

I feel that, but its the intense beats that makes that shit so good rolling!

There's nothing like the trance that "BUM BUM BUM BUM" and ecstasy gives you...

Headhunterz - Hard With Style

Thats the first one, all of those mixes are about an hour long, and will fucking rock you.

Thanks again for pointing me to this thread Folley. I'll just repost here since that was a fail.

Just wanted to share this crazy mix I made for an MDMA trip with me and my friends (we got our van out in the woods and took out all the seats and there was like 9 of us inside just blasting this and it felt like a space shuttle and the world outside was irrelevant).

it's a mix that's specifically made to push the boundaries of mdma tripping music and sounds. There are numerous video game references and samples, movie scores, and just wild sounds all neatly packaged into one MACHINE.

http://soundcloud.com/cornerboy/m-cubed

Let me know what you guys think! I had lots of fun making it and I would probably make more if people like it.
Cheers!

theres a ton of songs i love to roll to and they constantly change but there are 2 that stand out as the most awesome perfect song/rolling experiences.. the first was tiesto when he did the kalideoscope tour in 2010... it started with kaliedoscope.. so it starts slow and then goes into the part with the pulsing synth (and the lights all pulse with the music..) that part of that song will forever give me the chills.. i double dropped and started peaking just as he went on with that song and i havent been the same since...

second was when i saw teisto at a small venue here in town... (800 person venue.. tix were $100 each)... i was dead center 5 feet in front of the booth and he opened with tom fall "lost" remix.. again i double dropped and again i peaked just as he went on with that song... f**kin epic moment!