• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

Here in Florence (ITaly) we usually call that a "peat", or better a "big peat" ("Torbone")... or even, commonly, "cannon" ("Cannone"), similar to "stick" ("Canna").

hydro or chronic

i have had hydro and chronic and i am want to take a survey on which one people like better personally i like chronic

Hydro and chronic are two slang words that have nothing in common. Hydro is just a growing process. It has nothing to do with the quality of your bud. You can have a plant grown hydroponically and still have a shitty end product. Like your mass produced BC Bud. Chronic is just a slang word to indicate your bud is dank. Just because your dealer calls his bud chronic means absolutely nothing. Worstless post.

AlmostFamous said:
Hydro and chronic are two slang words that have nothing in common. Hydro is just a growing process. It has nothing to do with the quality of your bud. You can have a plant grown hydroponically and still have a shitty end product. Like your mass produced BC Bud. Chronic is just a slang word to indicate your bud is dank. Just because your dealer calls his bud chronic means absolutely nothing. Worstless post.

Nice, was about to say the same thing. Rock on bro.

In Raleigh, NC, it's

Dank - Reserved for the crystalline, hairy, smell-good, delicious, high-grade mariwiggahoochie. AKA - Headies, beasters, diggity, diglet, digglers.
$90 - 1/4

Mids - Midrange... durrr. AKA - Bush (I have no idea, heard it once), Ganjid (heard a moron say it)
$40-50 1/4

Schwag - Dirty, brown, brick-packed, mexican shit. AKA - Schwiggity, Schwaggle, schwing, ganja dirt, brick, "that gross shit that makes you smell like a garbage can, you know, that shit I feed my guinea pigs for a cheap laugh"
$15-25 1/4

alostlittlebird said:
ive never heard it in california, although some people recognize bc bud, but definately not the term beasters.

seems to be pretty recognized in canada/europe
my friend from oregon told me aobut beaster i laughed=D
i usually use the word bud

x2stpsfrmnowhere said:
I from Michigan and I've never heard them called sticks. We usually call them joints,phatys,doobies,j's,or spliff.

yeah man, push up a twix of dem schwizzle sticks...

I have come to the conclusion that Americans are weird!!! Your weed is a rip off and from what i've seen in pics it aint that great either.... plus in regards to smoking bud..... ur even weirder!!! does some one wanna explain to me (an american person.... message me) wat the diff between a blunt and a joint? and wats the deal with this whole cigar thingo?!?!? you people just mind boggle me!!! (Ps. I'm from adelaide australia....)

joint- standard papers
blunt- cigar used as paper, they also come in packs of flavored wraps. these can hold over a quarter

As for the quality of nugs, well you just have to know the right people

Baltimore, MD

chronic - a blunt rolled with coke in it too
beasters - commercial high quality bud
bowl - pipe, part of bong the weed goes in
bowlpack - amount of weed small enough to fit in a bowl

btw we call them bowls because in america they are shaped like bowls, not cones.

as far as weed slang, ive heard...dro, smoke, green, herb, tree, bud
when we call our dealers here depending on what we want its either a "bag" or a certain number of "bags" if we're buying a dime of shwag or a quarter or whatever

and shwag to us is any non high grade bud, not just the bottom of the barrel shit

Bhang(weed), quad (1/4) Full O. Half O (self explanitory)
Me and some friends use the term Roadie for joints, and "lets get some soda" for smoking in general

i call:
smokin-cheefin
rollin a blunt- twistin one up
blunt-b, beezle
kine bud- fleezy
dirt weed-schwag
mid grade- top flite

some of the terms me and my friends use for the act of smoking pot are:
Let's go flip some cars.
Let's go boom some gangstas.
Let's go juice a spliff.

Usually it's just "hey let's get stoned'