• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

is melb australia, we call -
weed = choof
1 gram = gin-ga say it wid me now ginga
umm i donoo everyone knows mull rite?

Bammer - Quite possibly the most widely used term in Northern California to describe shitty, brown ass marijuana

Yea-out here in Cali...there really isn't a shit load of names for bomb...typically-chronic is the good shit...bomb, bud, dank, smoke, weed is the regular shit, and bammer is everything else...there's also Mexican Green Bud, which is low low low grade greens and high grade bam's all in one....=D

me and my friends call weed "indians"
when were stoned it's "indianized"
when were smoking it's anything that involves indians (Running with the Indians, Battle of Little Big Horn etc etc)

one time i was on the phone asking my friend if he had any Indian Trading Cards right in front on my mom, it was hilarious

I think here in WV we've got some slang from all over, but the most common we use are:

Cashed - bowls done
Flame - pass the lighter
Garland - Hogs the weed, forgot to pass it
Chiefing - Same as above
QP - Quarter Pound
O - Ounce
Half-O - Half Ounce
Chronic - The good shit
Dro - Hydro
Shwag - Shitty weed
Brick - Pound
Nick - Nickelbag
Blazed, Spaced, Spacing, Zoned, Baked, Out, Fried, Flyin - self-explanitory
Dirt - Bad weed
Make a Run - Find some weed

Last edited:
in florida i have never heard the term schwag before we call it regs here

and ive never heard of kindbud we call it krippy or krypto

What is a dimebag? Please don't use slang, not everyone knows what you mean with that..

A dime bag is a bag of weed worth $10 that contains 1/10 of an ounce or 2.8 grams.

no fucking way does 2.8 grams cost 10 bucks..
i always thought a dime was a little more than half a gram-
i guess thats why we cant use slang, but i knew it was 10 bucks.

well one time i did that firecracker recipe off overgrow (only used .4 grams or so) and it didnt hit me for almost 2 hours but when it did i felt like i was floating... literallly- it felt more floaty than my first time(high) on pot or codeine... unfortuntely i didnt stay high for more than an hour and a half... strange recipe... it must have cooked differently to get such different effects.

too bad i dont have the link, but i got it from the mega eating threat.

^ What????

Dimebags OBVIOUSLY differ "region to region," relative to the dealer or buyer's preferences I guess...but, in actuality, i'm sure a dimebag differs depending on what kind of cheeb is being sold, i mean a dimebag of schwag sure as fuck ain't just 2.8 grams heheheh

A dimebag costs 10 bucks, and you can roll 2 fat blunts with it. I'm not good with the ol' metric system and I don't have any scales... so don't ask for the grammage.

EDIT: Got off-topic a bit. Sorry. Um, well how expensive is hash? I've never smoked hash. I only have two reliable weed hookups and I usually only buy weed from them, but I read somewhere that it takes quite a bit of weed just to make 1 gram of hash. I don't want to spend out the ass for a high that won't be as great as smoking the hash itself.

Also, can anyone tell me how to judge grams? I don't have any scales. Guess I'll have to buy some.

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but here it goes anyways. what's a cone? i've been trying to imagine/figure this one out. i'm a newbie to this world. please educate me

RealityFilter said:
A dimebag costs 10 bucks, and you can roll 2 fat blunts with it.

Obviously depends on the price of the grass you're starting with... $60/eighth shit won't roll 2 blunts from a dime sack, for sure. ;)

dime

Err,
last time i check, a dime was $10 and was half a gram, or maybe a gram, depending who is selling it to you.
i guess it varys/

You've gotta realize im in WV, and there's always weed around. If it was legal it would be more of a cash crop here than coal, that's for sure.