• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

Thank you captain obvious for explaining the obvious. But aside from the obvious, Dak was not obvious. I will keep that in mind the next time i go to Tasmania.

I was in spain for a little while.. when they asked if you want to smoke hash they said "¿Fuma chocolate?", which means "Do you smoke chocolate?". I at first thought they were talking about chocolate flavored tobacco. I said I don't smoke tobacco and he then explained to me that it was "hashish".

One of the rarer slang that I've heard here in Melbourne is referring to a gram of green as a jinga.

The High life

I been smoking bud since i was 12-13 i wanna know why people are giving names to weed, i mean i think that it comes in 3 simple names:

1. stress, cess, dirt, etc.
2. chronic,
and 3. KUSH =D

What!?

You just gave it names! If you don't like people giving it names then call it cannabis. This thread cannot warrant any discussion as far as I can see.

People like me are purist, they love to know the strain and heritage of a plant, how many crosses were needed to make the bud. Then people like me go to the source, score some seeds or clones, and then cross them with our own. That way we have the entire genealogy of the plant.

Da Riddla said:
I been smoking bud since i was 12-13 i wanna know why people are giving names to weed, i mean i think that it comes in 3 simple names:

1. stress, cess, dirt, etc.
2. chronic,
and 3. KUSH =D
chronic and kush are two strains of weed so unless you only by those two strains i don't see how the system works...people like strain names so that they can differentiate the 100's of different kinds of weed they buy and then find the strain(s) that suit them best...for example i bought some silver haze the other day and I liked it so now today i'm gonna go and buy some super duper silver haze and i'm sure i'll love that. however i guess if you don't have cannabis clubs or know people who grow this doesn't matter that much, whatever to each his own.

My friend just reminded me of this one. We had these things we would call "Bowltaters" which we would use to poke or rotate the bud around in the bowl to see if is was cached.

^^ i always used my finger

i heard my friend refer to a bowl as a "bin laden bowl" the other day, apparently it means there more then 1 strain packed into a bowl. ever heard that one before

Damien8787 said:
My friend just reminded me of this one. We had these things we would call "Bowltaters" which we would use to poke or rotate the bud around in the bowl to see if is was cached.

I used this attachment on a pocketknife that's on a keychain.

around here we call weed Bam Bam , Killer , Weed , Pot , Green , Bud , Tree , Murder , thats all really that i can think of

Piff

Alright, this has gone on long enough. People have always talked
about this great type of weed, "piff" but have never explained what
it was. I always thought it was just really good buds, but it turns out
that a lot of ppl say that it has a really chemical type of feel and that
the dealers spray it with chemicals.

So my question is: what the fuck is piff?

what is it to you? is it just good weed or weed sprayed with something?
if so, what is it sprayed with?

nah...i dunno wat you heard but in nyc the term just means really good bud...

~GH~

I've never heard anyone say it here, but from what I gather online it's synonymous with "dank", "headies", "nugs", etc. So yeah, just another word for good bud.