• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MEETUP Gatecrasher/Melbourne any info?

Oh did somebody say my name...?
I'll be at the meetup. Please eveyone if you say you're going to be there...BE THERE. It is very frustrating for the one's that do turn up.
"Do we wait for them...?"
"What if they don't turn up..."
"What if they do and we're not all here...?"
This time is should work a lot better as some of us know each other and will also be wearing bluelight shirts.

I'm there too, just got my ticket today. Man it's a "big ass" ticket.
smile.gif

Will probably get a lift off someone (hehehe, you know) and will meet some of you.
I'm around 6'2" but it's not the size that matters, it's the music.
smile.gif

------------------
Feed Your Head.

I am Really looking forward to GateCrasher and finally being able to put a face with all the posts
smile.gif
I will be there at 1am with e's on I mean bells on :p.
------------------
Do U Deserve!

Johnboy, I am really busy this week with Uni, work, and organising my friends from Canberra, I will try and construct some kind of sign and bring it along, if anybody else can make one, make one too, I will most likely bring one.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Looks like there is gonna be one hell of a meetup at the first aid tent at 1am, because before all you guys decided to make that your designated spot, i had already decided to meet a group of mates at 1am at the first aid tent. What a co-incidence, looks like now i'll be able to kill two birds with one stone. Look forward to meeting you guys there.