European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meeting BLers in Europe

applesbliss

Bluelighter
I've traveled pretty extensively and planning on traveling to Europe this summer. I wonder who is around? It would be cool to meet some people over there. I'm just starting to get back into electronic music and parties, etc. I've been out of the loop for a while.. like since I was a teenager lol.

Just curious who's out there. Feel free to send me a message, PM, or reply this post. I wanna meet you! :)

in terms of chances for festivals / parties.. electronic music scene.. I like stuff like melodic drum 'n bass, lofi, progressive house.. I realize there's a pandemic happening still.. and the lockdowns are more intense in Europe than in North America.. but what country in Europe should I plan to check out? I was thinking like Ukraine, Poland, but possibly Spain, etc. depending on what's open.

Poland, Croatia, Bosnia, Czechia, Netherlands and Spain are all amazing. Switzerland is cool, but it burns a hole through the wallet.
If you're going north, Norway is beautiful, especially northern Norway, but also down south (Kristiansand, for example).

I'm from Sweden, but there's not much to see or do here, truthfully.

I'm going to La Fête de l'Humanité on september, there will be all kinda musical genres, but also many stands and political debates, we could meet there! :D Okay this is not a "real" party where you will drop some acid and danse during the all night, but you could find (free)parties easily once in Paris

Oh, yeah - France, of course. I've only been to Paris like every other tourist, but amazing city and really cool people.

If you like hardtek/frenchcore go to Britany, this is the land of the teuf!

i would be super careful hitting europe this summer. check the travel advice.

are you double vaccinated? just to transfer through germany i need proof of double vaccination, ditto for entry into greece. and then in the UK (where i live) i have to take a privately paid covid test 2 days after getting home. if you are not double vaccinated some countries may not allow entry and others may require a negative PCR test within 48 hours of entry.

i'm half polish so i love poland but honestly they are fucking up their covid response big time, travelling there may limit your ability to travel to other european countries.

honestly i would just hang fire. working out the logistics on ever shifting sands is a nightmare.

Yeah, I'm fully vaccinated with Pfizer since February. I was actually hoping to get a third jab as a booster before leaving, but looks like that may be difficult or impossible.

Nah Grimsby is the place to be.
Some nice totty.

Lovely locals