• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meds and RLS

Tpainpain

Greenlighter
Just trying to figure out how to manage my multiple meds because my doctors can't be bothered. Some cause rls and some help it but I'm never sure which is which. Rls is almost worse to live with than my back pain from a bad car accident. Sometimes my family members get into my pain meds causing me to hit full withdrawal for the days or weeks until refill. Any ideas on rls help? The insomnia is killing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to Bluelight. RLS can be very unpleasant. It's understandable that you would experience it periodically if your use of painkillers is stopping and starting, but I think there are some other medications which can aggravate the condition. Which medications are you using?

I'll move this over to the Other Drugs forum where you may get some more answers.

Do not let your family steal your meds. Get a lock box if needed. It is very easy to lose pain meds these days and misplacing pills or even worse getting them stolen is something that can become an excuse to cut off access. Plus it is beyond disrespectful to you.