• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Meditations and Mantras

I find that just having your attention on the sunlight working in you can be interesting. Just feeling the warmth and how it increases your sense of well-being for one thing. After all it's a catalyst for endless biochemical reactions in your body and works to increase the production of beneficial neurotransmitters like endorphins, etc.

You definitely go away with a sense of being strengthened and purified from it. Just think of the days when you spend all day in the sun. It puts you in a strange kind of mood and makes you feel kind of giddy and you also won't have any appetite or need to eat. The appetite suppressing effect is quite strong, I guess because we do produce some energy from it.

It's also used to help people recover from addiction and I can imagine it can be helpful in many ways.

The word Jesus used for God was Adonai, and I think Adonai and Eloha are the strongest, and very old, words for God.

By the way, this is a very strong mantra, or resonates a high energy:

Kadoish, Kadoish, Kadoish
Adonai 'Tsebayoth
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts

From "The Keys of Enoch", I don't know if it's supposed to be used as a protective saying, maybe.

When you repeat it internally it feels kind of like waves of energy resonating out from the center through your cells.

Last edited:
The other day I meditated to the mantra "Love can't be done away with" which I repeated internally for about 10 minutes. After that I felt a warm joy in my body, and I felt my girlfriend's love in my chest, even though we are on opposite sides of the planet for the next 5 weeks. Yet when I opened my eyes after this meditation I felt like I do when I wake up with her in my arms, which feels like waking up in Heaven after dying and finding a beautiful angel in my arms. I love you, my beautiful Kirsten

I meditated for a month and had an experience very much like NN-DMT. All I did was lay on my bed, close my eyes, breath and observe what was passing through my head. Any time I got sucked into a thought stream etc I would snap out of it and start again. That's all I did.

This. Although I prefer sitting up, most of the times against a wall, I've sorta 'broken through' a couple of times. Didn't last more than a few minutes, but definitely felt like I was in a completely different space, drifting somewhere between consciousness and subconsciousness. Very refreshing experiences, those.