• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meditation and Drug Use

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
What are you favorite drugs to meditate on? PCP is probably my #1, and generally speaking dissociates.

Low doses of methadone are also really fun, but opioids generally can be difficult given the itchiness and sleepiness they induce. Stimulants can be helpful, but too much and it is very counter productive in terms of exacerbating the monkey mind things. Mescaline was a little too stimulating for me, though I want to do more research. Haven?t had a chance to try LSD or mushrooms. DMT would probably be awesome, especially with an MAOI ramen orally. Benzos suck.

Actually, iboga is probably my number one, as it just is so long acting with a flood dose.

The nice thing about meditation is that it’s probably best not under the influence, but certain substances can make for some pretty amazing flow and jhana states.

For me it is a low dose of either one: LSD, 4-AcO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DET, Mescaline, 4-HO-EPT, MDA or 6-APDB.

For some reasons I never like dissos...

Ditto on dissociatives for meditation. When i had access to 3-meo-PCP i actually got back into meditating regularly after a long hiatus due to impatience and frustration with life in general i suppose.

Cannabis is definitely second. Then probably psilocybin.

And last but not least, LSD, only because the whole meditating on LSD experience is kind of unique and very energetic and sometimes vocal.

Last edited:
if you count becoming semi-comatose at a family reunion; heroin

if you count becoming semi-comatose at a family reunion; heroin

LMFAO

I dunno you could count that as a sort of absolute hedonistic rapture. If that qualifies as meditating to you who is anyone to tell you it technically isn't?

Exactly! Meditation isn’t about doing it right. It’s about doing inter-being. Plus there are many, many, many types of contemplative practices out there, from insight meditation to dancing to cooking to cleaning to making love.

Sex meditation. Actually foreplay meditation is one of my favorites. Though I’ve never actually tried it due to unfortunate and lonely life circumstances of late, that is something I look forward to exploring.

When it comes to cannabis, I think I prefer edibles and shatter/concentrates to smoked or vaped flower (capes a close second).

I wish PCP was more accessible to me in safer ways. I can’t risk the legality of that kinda thing anymore, but jesus what a useful substance when used responsibly.

I need to find a doctor who will help me treat my depression with ketamine...

If I could grow weed and mushrooms legally and get ketamine infusion therapy like twice a year i think i could feel functional, happy and "normal" consistently for the first time in my life. Without worry about breaking laws or drug purity or PCP/stimulant psychosis.

mushrooms if the trip is heading right. i can recall a quite intense meditative session which had to be at least 30 mins of 6 people in total silence deep in the woods in the middle of the night with no lights.

i mostly attempt what i call meditation when i wake up and brew PST every morning, then smoke a bowl and return to bed before the family wakes up. this it typically 5am-8am. sometimes the seeds are stronger then usual and it clicks real good. other times i cant focus because i am underwhelmed by the strength and annoyed i need to brew another batch.

methoxetamine in the beginning worked awesome but then i started doing it all day every day and it became to stimulating.

Cannabis is able to help me greatly with meditation. I don't have any experience with PCP, but I have tried K, and I can see how dissociates maybe help some people. As far as just pure consciousness expansion, I do not think cannabis by itself or in combination with the various psychedelics (DMT, LSD, Psilocybin) can be topped.