• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Medicinal… coke vs meth.

Is the gambling currently problematic? I have strong feelings towards gambling being potentially very destructive.

As for hard stimulants, I’ve seen some go downhill fast as it crept up on them out of nowhere.

I believe that Psychiatric meds can play an important role in the most severe cases, but I hope to believe that one day our Society will move towards more natural treatments or at least viewing the Individual from a Psychosocial perspective some day but I’m not holding my breath.

I’m sorry that I can’t provide much understanding of your exact situation and how you feel, but I hope that you find someone to talk to who really understands what you’re going through.

Last edited:
Wow no dr. would ever prescribe that over here except to junk's.

And even those are getting taken off their med's. you prescribe your own or is it a dr's thing prescribing each dr prescribing med's for the other doc. Med's that nobody gets?
I’m not quite sure what you mean, do you mean my psych meds? I’ve not been prescribed coke and meth (!). No, I can’t (unless unique circumstances) prescribe my own meds and never would, I’d get struck off!

My combo of psych meds isn’t unusual for the uk. They worked in the sense that they’ve stopped the severe depression, suicidality mania but I’m so dampened down and no energy. The coke and meth are a new lease of life for me. Also, just to say, I’m obviously not working at the moment and I’m on sick leave.

Is the gambling currently problematic? I have strong feelings towards gambling being potentially very destructive.

As for hard stimulants, I’ve seen some go downhill fast as it crept up on them out of nowhere.

I believe that Psychiatric meds can play an important role in the most severe cases, but I hope to believe that one day our Society will move towards more natural treatments or at least viewing the Individual from a Psychosocial perspective some day but I’m not holding my breath.

I’m sorry that I can’t provide much understanding of your exact situation and how you feel, but I hope that you find someone to talk to who really understands what you’re going through.
Yup. I spent £150 last night with no return and feel sick. Normally that doesn’t happen and it funds the drugs. I’m also trying to hide that from my husband which I hate too. Not in a good place basically!

I’m not quite sure what you mean, do you mean my psych meds? I’ve not been prescribed coke and meth (!). No, I can’t (unless unique circumstances) prescribe my own meds and never would, I’d get struck off!

My combo of psych meds isn’t unusual for the uk. They worked in the sense that they’ve stopped the severe depression, suicidality mania but I’m so dampened down and no energy. The coke and meth are a new lease of life for me. Also, just to say, I’m obviously not working at the moment and I’m on sick leave.
No clue why I thought you were a dr.

But over here its quite hard to get anything prescribed. No matter what problem's your having. A script for a Benzo would be a godsend for me as I have a sleep disorder, i do have Clobazam but that is hardly a sleep med. And a tendency to self medicate.

No clue why I thought you were a dr.

But over here its quite hard to get anything prescribed. No matter what problem's your having. A script for a Benzo would be a godsend for me as I have a sleep disorder, i do have Clobazam but that is hardly a sleep med. And a tendency to self medicate.
Yep I am a doctor, just on sick leave at the moment. Are you in the US? Oh bless you, I can’t sleep without the melatonin or the benzos. I thought the US were pill happy! I really recommend melatonin, it’s ‘natural’ and not addictive unlike benzodiazepines. I can understand why you self-medicate *coughs*.

Do any of you guys buy off the darkweb?

Yep I am a doctor, just on sick leave at the moment. Are you in the US? Oh bless you, I can’t sleep without the melatonin or the benzos. I thought the US were pill happy! I really recommend melatonin, it’s ‘natural’ and not addictive unlike benzodiazepines. I can understand why you self-medicate *coughs*.

Do any of you guys buy off the darkweb?
To bad I am Dutch which basically means you have to endure your pain. No prescription's for pain or sleep, and very hard to get ADD med's.

But luckily there are still RC's available, we have no blanket ban. Wouldn't it next option will be Onion router, Bitcoin wallet and then enter the darkweb.

Since Other Drugs ( this forum ) is supposed to be harm reduction oriented I suppose that neither meth..nor coke...would be an ideal medicine. Well, technically in street form they aren't considered medicine. Their counterparts in a hospital setting would be.

Are you just asking us for some guidance on which illicit drug you should take to get through your hospital rounds on your unsuspecting patients? I mean if you can do your job and do no harm, I ain't judging, but you should know better than us which drug works for you. And lots of people go to the dark web as they have no other options. You may not be able to prescribe for yourself but Dr's do Dr's other favors. Maybe some adderall or dexies would be more appropriate in your profession.

I'm thinking you need some help if you are really a Physician and not sure you really want to dig a deeper hole by exploring the dark web. If you aren't careful someone is going to out you at work. I'm surprised you haven't been diverting meds at this point. Maybe you are.

Addiction knows no socioeconomic boundaries nor does it care about status, color or religion. Not real sure we are helping you at all by trying to convince you that meth is better than coke or vice versa. We like to keep Basic Drugs and Other Drugs solely for HR. This thread is more about which substance to take to get you through your days. Maybe future posts should be how to help you kick your stim addiction as opposed to encouraging you to stay on this path by exploring the DW.

Isn't cocaine significantly more cardio toxic in the long term than meth/amp is?

Just wanted to throw this out there.
Meth-Ampetamine according to the drug bible has no use. Its not prescribed anymore like Dextromoramide and Meprobamaat.

Dextro-Amphetamine is where its at, although they would rather prescribe Methyphenidate. Which imo is nothing more then a poor Coke substitute without euphoria,

Meth-Ampetamine according to the drug bible has no use. Its not prescribed anymore like Dextromoramide and Meprobamaat.

Dextro-Amphetamine is where its at, although they would rather prescribe Methyphenidate. Which imo is nothing more then a poor Coke substitute without euphoria,
Yeah but I was asking a specific question regarding cocaine's cardio toxicity being unique to it and worse than that of traditional stimulants......lol

I agree, as they're both DRI's and similar in effect.

However, cocain isn't just a DRI & has it's topical analgesic effect. I believe I read somewhere that this makes cocaine more toxic to the heart than amphetamines or methylphenidate.
Agree on that but Cocaine feels at least a bit better then Methylphenidate.

But Amphetamines blow them away by a long shot.

Since Other Drugs ( this forum ) is supposed to be harm reduction oriented I suppose that neither meth..nor coke...would be an ideal medicine. Well, technically in street form they aren't considered medicine. Their counterparts in a hospital setting would be.

Are you just asking us for some guidance on which illicit drug you should take to get through your hospital rounds on your unsuspecting patients? I mean if you can do your job and do no harm, I ain't judging, but you should know better than us which drug works for you. And lots of people go to the dark web as they have no other options. You may not be able to prescribe for yourself but Dr's do Dr's other favors. Maybe some adderall or dexies would be more appropriate in your profession.

I'm thinking you need some help if you are really a Physician and not sure you really want to dig a deeper hole by exploring the dark web. If you aren't careful someone is going to out you at work. I'm surprised you haven't been diverting meds at this point. Maybe you are.

Addiction knows no socioeconomic boundaries nor does it care about status, color or religion. Not real sure we are helping you at all by trying to convince you that meth is better than coke or vice versa. We like to keep Basic Drugs and Other Drugs solely for HR. This thread is more about which substance to take to get you through your days. Maybe future posts should be how to help you kick your stim addiction as opposed to encouraging you to stay on this path by exploring the DW.
........and they said there wasn't a conspiracy to alienate/flame/stigmatize an entire class of substances and its user base lol. 💆
This weird new "meth is bad mmm'kay" purge op. and L.L.C. sponsored finger wagging by the employment is a gagfest.

Yup I ‘really’ am a doctor, but as I already said I’m not working at the moment as I’m on sick leave. Sorry, I just found the digs at my profession a bit annoying. Doctors don’t do doctors favours, it really doesn’t work like that.

My question was quite simply around harm reduction… I had no experience with meth and wanted advice. I’m not in the quitting it zone yet, I know that. I didn’t have a clue re: how much etc. I was going to do it anyway. This was to seek advice, which I’m glad I did. I’m actually functioning ok on a meth/coke combo.

I already use the dark web, have done for ages, was just interested if others did too.

Anyways, thanks for replies…it’s good having others insight. My addiction isn’t too the drugs per se, it’s the better mood and the energy… feeling like a productive person again. The irony.

Gre
Yup I ‘really’ am a doctor, but as I already said I’m not working at the moment as I’m on sick leave. Sorry, I just found the digs at my profession a bit annoying. Doctors don’t do doctors favours, it really doesn’t work like that.

My question was quite simply around harm reduction… I had no experience with meth and wanted advice. I’m not in the quitting it zone yet, I know that. I didn’t have a clue re: how much etc. I was going to do it anyway. This was to seek advice, which I’m glad I did. I’m actually functioning ok on a meth/coke combo.

I already use the dark web, have done for ages, was just interested if others did too.

Anyways, thanks for replies…it’s good having others insight. My addiction isn’t too the drugs per se, it’s the better mood and the energy… feeling like a productive person again. The irony.
The grey web is enough for me.

meth is better for motivation and energy.

coke is too expensive and you have to reload every hour

both can and will destroy you mentally if you have no disclipine.

Wow no dr. would ever prescribe that over here except to junk's.

And even those are getting taken off their med's. you prescribe your own or is it a dr's thing prescribing each dr prescribing med's for the other doc. Med's that nobody gets?
Oeps really thought you where prescribed medical Cocaine and MethAmphetamine.

Probably with what you are prescribed it will be hard to get also dextro-Amphetamine IR. But that is a IME good enough, the XR and Vyvanse are imo maybe for some one else perfect. But the IR are so slow upcoming and fading I see no need.

President JFK regularly received Methedrine injections and probably Dexamyl or Desbutal

I thought it was methamphetamine and oxycodone as his brother bobby snagged a vial of it out of JFKS trash and had it analyzed....upon hearing the results JFK said "I don't care if its horsepiss" meaning he planned to continue.

The doctor that gave him that "Dr. Feelgood max jacobson" fled nazi germany, fun fact.

Yes indeed lol….dr. Feel good ….the physician who treated all the stars in Hollywood.

JFK for a fact received regular IM depo-testosterone & IV Methedrine to restore his “youthful vigour” ….and probably oral Oxycodone too ….probably the most amazing cocktail on earth….with some Valium to boot :p