• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Medicinal… coke vs meth.

"youthful vigour" haha.. I could be wrong about the oxycodone. Methedrine is meth I take it, new info. Haha yea he was dancin around naked in the middle of the night in 62.

To the OP, dark web; god yes. Personally I never feel secure enough about my computer to go BTC, which I found umm complicated.

Than again I am a HS dropout and you have a M.D. there are a couple guides to btc and some members were kind enough to attempt to walk me through the process.

I just remember one time my screen froze completely, I get a call demanding me to pay the "FBI" a "150 dollar fine" before they unlocked my computer. I had 60 bucks which I payed reluctantly. I mean 60 bucks v EVERYTHING o n my computer and its use lost; easy enough choice...never heard from them since and the computer was promptly unlocked. The card was than cancelled of course (my dumb ass woulda put more money on it like ?? when it dissapeared)

now I have put CC#'s on that computer since than and had no problems....i am told it would still be unwise to pursue BTC. Kinda feel like a half a tard and have never had FOMO more lol. Mehr I just switched my internet provider and have seen no hacking problems since, still no??? Yes I am fishing as I give advice.

On the real the darkweb may only enable your habit further. I guess I can't ask about pricing but I would guess the dark web to be a bit cheaper which could lead to increased consumption etc.

Like you I also need the benzos, have been scripted them for over 15 years but every 3 months I am very worried a snap change may be made.

Last edited:
I’m not quite sure what you mean, do you mean my psych meds? I’ve not been prescribed coke and meth (!). No, I can’t (unless unique circumstances) prescribe my own meds and never would, I’d get struck off!

My combo of psych meds isn’t unusual for the uk. They worked in the sense that they’ve stopped the severe depression, suicidality mania but I’m so dampened down and no energy. The coke and meth are a new lease of life for me. Also, just to say, I’m obviously not working at the moment and I’m on sick leave.

His implication was ya'll (meaning doctors) look after your own and tell us things like ''I'd love to help; but im already so generous to everyone else big bro is up my arse'' when in fact if big bro is up a docs ass (in the US) it is most likely because of their own manipulation of medflow; or they tryin to get women to flatback for scripts. Woooooh were # 1 I forget at what again...

sounds like things are a little less umm straight cutthroat in the UK. The US is pill happy don't get me wrong... It is a similar distribution as wealth though. Like 5% of the people get 95% of the pills. You can't afford doc feelgood he aint there. The celebrity narrative with dr. jacobson is a good example. Hey I tied everything together, Yay.

Of course meth will boost your mood, but it does so while destroying your life, I wish I never did meth but hey I made that mistake before too.

A line of meth is as about this big - - (the space between the dashes) without a tolerance that'd keep me up for a while if it's some good stuff.
eventually that'll turn into cocaine sized lines and at some point you'll just be so tolerant it doesn't do anything for you, when that happens you'll end up compulsively doing line after line after line, or smoke for 3 hours straight without noticing how long it's been since you started your first session. Quit while your ahead if possible

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire: