• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Medication Harm Reduction

Izak

Greenlighter
This is my second post regarding the harm reduction of prescription medications(sorry mods if I am violating any rules here), I was hoping for someone experienced with Medication/Supplement interaction and harm reduction to bestow some advice on me. Currently I am prescribed a plethora of pharmaceuticals for an atypical form of bipolar (So my shrink says), ADHD and seizures so I've been trying to find a way to maximize the potential of these meds (through use of supplements?) while reducing the neurotoxicity and possible physiological ailments as well. My daily regime includes Vyvanse (50mg), Abilify(5-10mg), Xanax (1mg; P.R.N.). Nightly, I take: Lamictal (12.5mg currently, titrating dosage) and Klonopin (1-2mg). Along with these medications I have been taking Magnesium (shitty magnesium oxide/stearate combo), Vitamin B complex and Fish oil. Does anyone know what would help with the side effects? For example, I don't know if there is a way to eliminate or reduce tolerance build up. How can I maximize the effects of my vyvanse/xanax/klonopin or extend the duration? Especially with the Benzodiazepines and Vyvanse. and another major one is vascular health, and how can I reduce the risk of heart disease, possible ED and all the other shitty side effects that come with taking so many medications. I'd greatly appreciate any advice someone could offer.

P.S. I also use Creatine Monohydrate, I don't know if that is relevant or not.