• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Medical weed doses

It's not the vast majority coming from flower.

It's FECO and tinctures.

I've been doing this along time dood, 1g thc isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. That's typically 1 dose of FECO and a few pulls off a joint.

Now if it was 1g via flower smoking, ya, youde be puffing all day. But it's really not that much.

I get what your saying though. Turn the substance, let's say kratom. I lobe kratom but only use encapsulation at 300-600mg per day. Works for me but I'd also be called a lightweight. There is people on here upwards of 12-15 grams/per

Perspective

in response to Mr. Krinkle, ever since marinol pills were first heard of and alaskan TF was the thc leader in the low 20%'s ive been wondering how many actual mg of thc delta 9 i have been consuming, I find it interesting we can now figure it out in with 10% .........
if two or three bong rips works for you stick to that and don't worry about this nonsense. Endopharm-- so lemme get this correct you consider 1,000 mg of thc to be a light moderate user? Sorry for questioning your #'s twice, not trying to shame in anyway, i smokes what i can affords bottom line lol.....just suprised I am still so far on the low end I figure. All subjective right? Endopharm-- thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
The difference is, your talking about yourself.

My numbers are educated guesses based on working with 1000s of people per year for 23 years.

But the point is, it's not worth worrying about at all. I don't care if everyone smokes half a joint or a lb a day, whatever you NEED to enjoy or get relief is ok by me.

If I only smoked flower, my numbers would be waaaay less also. I'd only be a tad higher in THC than you.

And no offense taking, it's always OK to ask questions!

no not worth worrying about, just kind of wondering where I fall in the spectrum of daily users. Did not know you were working with 1000's of ppl over 2 decades, of course that makes a significant difference!

Honestly I just don't want my tolerance to fly off the charts in one more category (mostly for financial reasons) so I thought I would see where the other daily users stand. Thank you for your info. If I double to 700 mg a day i probably definitely would....considering the more serious bad habits I could use such a method to help shake. Thank you for clarifying you weren't talking about flower weight.

No problem man! Glad to help.

Many drugs have limits/ceilings, and or also minor amounts needed for therapeutic effect.

That can't be measured in cannabis. Waaay to many variables.

If your usage right now works great, your doing it right! I've seen waaay too many people get really fucked up on concentrates as they started using and now use huuuuge amounts, most likely only feeling similar effects as you at your lower dosage...

Start low, find a good amount and stick in that range if possible.

concentrates seem to be the route im going down. I mean shoot imagine your an old head like me who had to wait in strangers basements when i was 13-14 for a bag. I am so glad that is no longer true!! I have switched to concentrates, again mostly for financial reasons. 98% full spectrum for 110 for 5 grams. Tough to deny. Getting A1 cartridges for 15..........and pot is like 40 bucks an eight and isnt that great. No price breaks on zips. Bottom line is i am forced into concentrates but realize my tolerance could go sky high. ENDO THANK YOU MY HOMIE, you really explained things well!

It's not the vast majority coming from flower.

It's FECO and tinctures.

I've been doing this along time dood, 1g thc isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. That's typically 1 dose of FECO and a few pulls off a joint.

Now if it was 1g via flower smoking, ya, youde be puffing all day. But it's really not that much.

I get what your saying though. Turn the substance, let's say kratom. I lobe kratom but only use encapsulation at 300-600mg per day. Works for me but I'd also be called a lightweight. There is people on here upwards of 12-15 grams/per

Perspective
What is FECO?

200mg of pure THC on a good day and about 600mg of pure THC on a bad day.

I use weed for appetite issues. I find delta 8 THC to be the most beneficial form of THC for my medical condition.