Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cannabis Medical cannabis Qld

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
So I'm looking at going for medical cannabis. I noticed, making an appointment with my doctor last week that their practice now has a 'medical cannabis' option when selecting the type of appointment you would like to make.

I would much prefer to go through a practice which I trust, has my records on file and where I have my personal physician in house to consult with.

Basically, I'm tired of dealing with weed dealers and all the bullshit that goes with it, and I do have reasons outside of recreational use, for using marijuana.

I'd like to hear about the process that one goes through when trying to get on the medical cannabis program, and generally how it all works.

Thanks.

Sorry i cant tell you too much about it .I have a friend of mine in NSW who has gone through the process...lots of red tape from memory ...certain things that make you suitable candidate. .plenty of forms etc etc .From start to finish approx 6 months before you can acquire medicine....and thats not cheap either.Good luck ...shame there is so much bullshit associated with it ....you can get fkn opiods quicker than cannabis oil...hopefully that will improve

Thanks for the feedback, there's not much info available.

One guy told me, they tried him on oil drops (possibly CBD), then chocolates (some THC), then herb.

I see lots of clinics popping up, and ads on social media steering people towards their sites (seems dodgy, expensive and exploitative like the ketamine clinics a few years back charging a grand for a bottle of fucking ketaset to 'help' people with depression 😒).

I was hoping that going through my doctor's clinic would cut through some of that red tape.

Anyone with info or stories, I'd really like to hear it!

Cheers.

Going through your drs clinic be the best option...man you just got to jump those hoops if you want it legit....it will take time ...all the best in your endeavours .

Sorry i cant tell you too much about it .I have a friend of mine in NSW who has gone through the process...lots of red tape from memory ...certain things that make you suitable candidate. .plenty of forms etc etc .From start to finish approx 6 months before you can acquire medicine....and thats not cheap either.Good luck ...shame there is so much bullshit associated with it ....you can get fkn opiods quicker than cannabis oil...hopefully that will improve
You even said you can't tell much about it. Instead you continued to make up nonsense lol. I Don't think so mate..

My friend went to Alternaleaf and had 2 consults and then got flower and oil delivered within 21 days of signing up.

I did the same thing last week. Had a consult with a nurse via phone, answer a few questions about your mental state, your appetite, your sleep etc etc.

I was told I'm a perfect candidate for medical cannabis. I have a Dr appointment in 2 days and she will write out the strains and dosages to relieve my symptoms.

I have seen certain strains recommended for bipolar. I think anything is on the cards.

Tbph I'm surprised its been this easy to get on it. Also some of the prices are almost half what you would pay on the streets.

All you need to say really is you've tried using benzos, anti psychotic, anti-depressants to make your life better but nothing has helped.. they are more then willing to offer cannabis as an alternative.

I have my second appointment with the Dr today.

I forgot to mention, you pay a consult fee of $79 that covers both appointments. Well worth it IMO.

I'll post up this evening with more info about the conversation

All good.

I've been prescribed a sativa for the day, indica for the night and oil for sublingual dosing.

Paid for the order, got a tracking number, should get here in 5 to 7 days but hopefully sooner 🤞

If anyone wants a more detailed response about it DM me.

It might be easy to get on it now but wasnt my friends experience at the time when first approved.

I got my plant medicine delivered Monday. The quality is 👌

15 days from the moment I booked consult to recieiving the flower in the mail.

Nice. I ended up finding it pretty straightforward. Little bit pricier than street level, but even that balances out as it's so much less of a fuck about than obtaining it locally.

Plus, the quality is consistent; very high THC and a selection of good strains. Wish it could have been like this years ago.

Nice. I ended up finding it pretty straightforward. Little bit pricier than street level, but even that balances out as it's so much less of a fuck about than obtaining it locally.

Plus, the quality is consistent; very high THC and a selection of good strains. Wish it could have been like this years ago.
IF you can get Tasmanian Botanics they can script you a 28G so oz can for $199 27% Indica honestly top shelf in all ways except its a sunflower so its only lacking in taste but its not a bad one by any means. Mixed with hydro med buds its phenomenal in taste truly a good mixer, or they do 10g for $95. They also do many other strains and stuff carts and all but its good shit well worth it. Been on Med for little over 6 odd years. Feel free to DM me for any info Also a QLD patient. Personally pick up from the Brisbane Compounding Pharmacy. Carts Hash Flowers Oils you name it, tried over 110 odd medical strains in that time without counting hash, carts and oils and lost count honestly. Until the last months state change to API Open/Generic Scripts we've lost that and substitutes now must mean the supplier is out not just your pharmacy so a lots changed and always does and will rapidly with the system. Its a bitch but try keep updated as best you can.