European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Medical cannabis in the UK

Bare_head

Bluelighter
Anyone perscribed medical cannabis in the UK that frequents these boards, If so , what are you currently smoking?

Anyone perscribed medical cannabis in the UK that frequents these boards, If so , what are you currently smoking?
isnt it expensive to get it this way? i presume you mean through that private clinic that i see people talking about on a specifically UK weed forum ?

Actually fairly decent prices if you are on project21 or not.

I went through tmcc

Was suprised at the prices tbh. More akin to getting it off your plug (around £6 a gram if u on project21).

Was a proper farce getting access to my medical records. My gp practice manager down right refused to send them to the people for a long time so had to get access my self and send them that way...

Stigma surrounding "drugs" is crazy

I assume it's not NHS funded?

Private scripts are so fucking expensive & then you gotta get a quack to write too, fuck that I will buy weed off the street.

It's when you get stopped and you got ganja on youz you haz excuse.
The Cops have to catch me first ;)
God gave you legs to run from the Police & also IMHO if you are on the street & NOT watching everyone around you it's clear you aren't that wise.

Half a bar into a skip at nearly 3am, picked it back up when they let me go #smirks

They dont give you dope to smoke do they? I thought it was some spray called sativax?