• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

measuring out crystal meth for injection w/o a scale

sfletch

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I'm trying crystal meth for the first time and I'm dead set on injecting it, so please don't try to tell me to start out railing it or smoking it or plugging it. I was just wondering, what could I use as a reference for measuring it out? Like an eraser head, or something?

Try 1/2 a match heads' worth. If you're going to go about this all wrong (i.e. injecting first off) then you might as well be as safe about it as possible. Start small and work your way up as you can always take more but you can't take less.

Alright half a match-head's worth. And yes I know I'm being a little reckless but I don't get this opportunity very often (obtaining crystal) so I want to be blown away and then never touch it again for a long time. And yes safety first.

yeah i know half a matchhead won't blow me away but i'm getting like half a gram, maybe a gram and i want to start out low just incase. actually my friend rails/smokes it i think i will just see how much he rails and try about half of that so i won't waste time and supplies testing the water too much. and i live in the overland park area.

IVing something you haven't even tested in any way for potency is just reckless. I don't think u should use it some way you don't have to, but atleast sniff or smoke a small amount off foil just to get an idea of how potent or pure your gear is. Did you happen to get a certain amount, like, possibly a 1/4 of. Gram or maybe a "point"? I only ask because it seems odd that you'd get some random amount. Tolerance- do ya have it? Amp or methamp both are relevant when gaging your dosage. Maybe take a picture of the Tina next to a penny or something so we have a frame of reference otherwise eyeballing an unknown potency and amount of meth is kinda ridiculous, our suggestions could easily be just as dangerous as your guessing. That's the only reason im emphasizing this. Meth can be very risky if you IV unknown dosages, wouldn't want you to harm yourself when harm reduction may still be possible

IVing something you haven't even tested in any way for potency is just reckless. I don't think u should use it some way you don't have to, but atleast sniff or smoke a small amount off foil just to get an idea of how potent or pure your gear is. Did you happen to get a certain amount, like, possibly a 1/4 of. Gram or maybe a "point"? I only ask because it seems odd that you'd get some random amount. Tolerance- do ya have it? Amp or methamp both are relevant when gaging your dosage. Maybe take a picture of the Tina next to a penny or something so we have a frame of reference otherwise eyeballing an unknown potency and amount of meth is kinda ridiculous, our suggestions could easily be just as dangerous as your guessing. That's the only reason im emphasizing this. Meth can be very risky if you IV unknown dosages, wouldn't want you to harm yourself when harm reduction may still be possible
The guys talking about doing half a matchhead worth, even if it's the purest shit possible that isn't a big dose.

I just take a pinch in my fingers and do it. Also if you keep getting your shot bloody and making it gross and you aren't gonna get it, plug it before it gets hard. I did that today when I couldn't hit after 42 minutes. Just add a little bit of water.

Make sure you don't heat the shards, just let em sit in water and crush em. I've been told by every single one of my tweaker friends to use as little water as possible.

For absolute sure, shooting crystal meth is the best high I have ever gotten! Terrible stigma and addiction effects, but the most intense rush and euphoria!

It's hard to overdose on speed, but try doing half the shot first and wait a good 10 seconds. You will know if it's enough! And uh, if you start to miss the shot, crystal burns the worst of everything I've ever shot. I've seen my marine friend cry O_O Don't jam it in

Last edited:
"IVing something you haven't even tested in any way for potency is just reckless. I don't think u should use it some way you don't have to, but atleast sniff or smoke a small amount off foil just to get an idea of how potent or pure your gear is. Did you happen to get a certain amount, like, possibly a 1/4 of. Gram or maybe a "point"? I only ask because it seems odd that you'd get some random amount. Tolerance- do ya have it? Amp or methamp both are relevant when gaging your dosage. Maybe take a picture of the Tina next to a penny or something so we have a frame of reference otherwise eyeballing an unknown potency and amount of meth is kinda ridiculous, our suggestions could easily be just as dangerous as your guessing. That's the only reason im emphasizing this. Meth can be very risky if you IV unknown dosages, wouldn't want you to harm yourself when harm reduction may still be possible"

Everything this guy says is good stuff..

Do you know what its called? plain ol crystal meth, glass, P? If its glass expect extremely potent stuff, if its plain crystal, inbetween, and if its fucking a nasty beige or brown powder called crank don't do anything more than buy the smallest amount possible and DO NOT SHOOT crank!!! (this coming from the guy that shot the random crumbs you find carpet surfing after shooting/using coke.. LOL)

If its glass it'll prolly come in 1/16th of a gram called teenths or, or .1 of a gram called a point.
If its proper glass it will resemble surprise, glass! Fine crystals usually or little hard chunks, if its in chunks be carefull breaking it up, best way it between 2 same size spoons so it dosen't fly antwhere.

And if its the crystall your thinking it'll be a duller crystal to a white/beige/purple?or was that just breaking bad?? LOL

Anyways when you get your substance whatever the hell it may be, hopefully some form of meth, do your self a fave an break out a small line (1/32-1/16-164) fucking a 16th 32th or 64th of what you bought, if you bought a gram, which unless money is nothing to you i'd get a 1/4 or 1/2 of a gram to check quality..

So chop up a tiny line and rail it.. if its real put maybe 1/4-1/2 that into the spoons, put like 50-70 units (ml) in the rig, I'm assuming its a 1 CC 29G 1/2 in tip needle, within a gauge (needle thicnkness) and needle length,(if you go with diff needle length go bigger, 1/2 in gets most veins less would miss a lot of common veins)

So crush the little 1/16 of crystal in the spoon, cover it with 60-70 units of water, swirl it around with the end of the needle plunger, heat to dissolve the rest of the way, now take a bit of cotton from a q-tip, say 1/8 in ball it up and throw it in the water/crystal mix and take the needle, stick the tip of the point in the cotton, now pull up, u may need to spin it around to get it to draw up, you can now take the plunger tip and dip it in your water cup and drop a few drops of water in the spoon, and swirl the cottonon all around the spoon , allowing you to get all the excess from the spoon

To avoid doing too much, stick your self, go right for a vein, get blood, no push down maybe 10-20 units, wait 30 seconds to a minute, if it weels ok, go down a little more, proceed till you feel as high as you care too.. Some xanax and or klonopin before would be wise, they lower seizure threshhold and make it a bit safer, and allow you to stop if you care to stop before you run out of meth. ie you take a largish does of xanax or kpins 6-8 mg respectivley and come down so you can stop raging through your meth.

Thats my best explaination , I have no expierence whatsoever with IV meth..

LOL J/k I've shoot pharmie methalyn and coke and heroin for 4-5 years.. I beleive my instructions to be propper, esp checking the material with a taste, and a snort to ascertain it is indeed meth, and pushing the needle down slow to check for potentcy.

Truly hope I was a help.. was only half being funny. Really do have 4 years iv expierence with coke and H.

Yeah so I slammed the crystal like 4 or 5 times last night (new years eve, like 4 or 5 or 6 hours ago) and increasing dosage every shot and it was a pretty good feeling, I don't think i got the magical rush that every crystal shooter speaks of but i did get a pretty good rush on the last few shots ( because they were increased dosages) but do you think that i was just having over-expectations or that it was weak crystal. I think it was just weak crystal because the last few ones ALMOST met my expectations and also the crystals were sticky and not very clear. But yeah i just took what my friends were putting in a bowl for the two of em and pretty much put half of that in to try it out because the BA of smoking crystal is pretty close (like 10 or 20% close) to that of injecting and it was one of their's first times so half of it should be good for a first shooting dose. And I shot that, felt a little rush, increased, and repeated. But yeah it was all good, smoked a little ganja and had a few beers after i ran out (half gram split between me and another person, so a quarter gram) and now i still feel a little twacked and i think i pretty much negated the come down with the ganja and beer but i could be wrong and still have not fully come down yet and i hear the come down makes you want to kill yourself so yeah i hope that i kind of evaded the comedown and that it's still not yet to come. Goodnight and happy new years everyone.

The comedown doesn't make you want to kill yourself. I have slammed meth many times. And sometimes a 20 didn't do much but then again another 20 would do that real good damage...the thing with injecting ANY drug even if you are a seasoned IV user of injecting drugs is to start small to test the product. You never know the strength especially with meth. I didn't get a mad rush of injecting meth until like the 10th try...because of the potency. It all depends on your drug tolerance, on how well you know the product will be good or will be cut to shit. I have learned that when you put a little water in with the meth and you see that water double up, then its generally good. I don't know it is all about being as smart as possible with it because that is the safest way to experience any drug. You don't want to go around thinking you can handle something, especially in your vein, and go out either by yourself or with friends that will not know what to do or be to high to know what to do....so you did the right thing in taking it slow.

Is this your first experience slamming?

^Too many drugs for you buddy. Chill out man you're clearly in psychosis.

if you have not done so already, i suggest

this is how i do it. i put it directly into the rig first, at approximately 20 units. then i pull up the water to about 30 units then shake vigorously till all is dissolved. and then tie off and you know the rest.

this is how i do it. i put it directly into the rig first, at approximately 20 units. then i pull up the water to about 30 units then shake vigorously till all is dissolved. and then tie off and you know the rest.

why would you put it directly into the rig, then add water and 'shake it up'. That is soooo not the best idea. 1) you aren't filtering out the cut and that can be dangerous (especially if it's low grade shit) not filtering it is a quick way to end up in the ER with an abscess and collapsed vein. 2) doesn't that clog the shit out of your rigs?