View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Measuring 2cb in liquid?

Benp2312

Greenlighter
I dont own MG scales (my scales weigh down to 10mg, but stop being accurate past 40mg). I will be purchasing some 2cb, around 100mg, maybe more if the vendor is generous. My scales have no problem accurately measuring this amount, but dosing is very tedious, would dissolving the 2cb in water (measured with a 1ml pipette) make it more accurate dosing?

For example: if i get bang on 100mg, could i dissolve that into 10ml of water, and dose with that (so 1ml=10mg 2cb)? Any suggestions welcome

Basically yes, its called volumetric measurement, read this

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=286239

If its not in there made clear, I will add that water is suitable for the measurement but not for storage of whatever part of the solution you don't immediately use, even plain water eventually spoils. Use water + potable alcohol (everclear), or vodka, or add benzyl alcohol at 1%, as options for preservatives.

I assume the pipet is scored so that you can measure say 0.6 ml accurately and not just whole ml's? if not, get an oral syringe (no needle) at a pet store - they are used for giving your dog or cat medication - or a pharmacy. You should be able to get them properly measured / scored so that you can measure part of a milliliter - or a bigger syringe if you use a lower concentration, same principles.

Because you might want to dose 20 mg now, but it is wise to give yourself the option to make it 18 or 22 mg next time for example. Don't limit your future options.

He can answer for himself but more in general, greenlighters often dont know their way around... that includes realizing what can be found without asking in a new thread, about things that have a central topic.

Hopefully people learn that they can in fact find a lot of answers, if not most, by checking themselves - in PD you use the FAQ and Index links at the top, and you use the Bluelight Google, top left. Still then, some people prefer active discussion, although my guess is not the reason in this case.

I personally get angry and lose my respect instead, when it's just laziness - but that would be the incorrigible types rather than the greenlighters.

rather indirect, would have been easier for both of us to say "there is already a thread with answers to this question" or something alike. Thanks for the replies nevertheless