• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Measurements

cricketblue

Greenlighter
Basically I am totally new to heroin. I have done a few lines of it and loved it. I wanna switch to shooting as I have been told the hit is quicker stronger and just better.

My problem is how much dope to have in one hit. I have no shooting like history never done it before I mainly smoke and snort.

So my question is how much should I have for my first hit?
And how to measure it out

Also please dont answer with "dont shoot" or "its hard to tell for each person" or "depends on the heroin" just gimme a proper answer :D thanks

How can someone really give you the "proper" answer? I'm gonna tell you exactly what you don't want to hear.

Depends on tolerance...
Depends on purity...
Depends on a lot of things, really...
Depends on if you've had a recent bout of sobriety (lowered tolerance)
Depends on weight...
Depends on other drugs you're taking...(benzos + H = danger/death)

Of course posters are going to tell you not to shoot. Once you push a tiny bit too much in you can't take it back. Many, many people overdose this ROA daily, a majority die. You'll ruin your vascular/vein system IV'ing.

If you're hell bent and determined to IV, make sure you have a spotter with you...a person who can call 911 if you're in distress. That doesn't mean slap you around, toss you in a cold shower, it means someone who'll get EMS there asap to administer Narcan.

If you're going to chase the dragon, stick to snorting...better intake control that ROA.

Heroin can be fun, but you'll see shortly how many lives it's destroyed.

(This is also a harm reduction site, so there's my HR for the day)

Start small. .0025 of a gram is good. It will take you awhile to find that right spot for you.

Obviously purity is a huge safety concern. Shooting isnt safe. Theres a reason ex IV users tell everyone not to do it.

Start with 10mg, or a bump about the size of a match head.

You're flushing your life down the drain by shooting heroin, and I say that from experience, so as long as you're okay with that.