• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDxx with a-php

heythatsmybike

Bluelighter
Title says it all. Is there a reason why I should be cautious of mixing either MDMA or MDA with a-php. Has anyone tried this combo before? How about mdpv with MDxx?

Peace

Well I am going to try MDMA and aphp together tomorrow night. I havent found a shred of info that suggests not to. Hell info on MDMA with MDPV is near impossible to find and It has been out long enough for recordings of repercussions on the combo, but yeah I haven't found any.

from my own reading and friends experiences the combos you are suggesting sound like they would have you tweaked off your ass and have a comedown from hell afterwards. why not just do meth if you want to tweak out? MDMA is a peaceful almost relaxing drug, i don't really see it adding much to the high you seem to be going after, sounds like a waste of mdma, just do more mdpv than you normally would and save the mdma for another time

Yeah most of us around here avoid a-PHP and the other substances in that family. I don't see anything good coming from a combo with MDMA.