Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDxx and Alcohol cross tolerance?

Minus-the-Iris

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!
This is a first time post for me, but I've been lurking for some time. lol

For the past few years I have been a less than responsible drinker, drinking between 5-8 beers a night.
I noticed that since I started this trend I haven't been rolling like i used to, feeling sorta high and a little euphoria, but lacking the connectedness I loved so much from a good bean.

I don't drop too often, maybe every 3 months or so.
Now I have already stopped drinking like a fish for the past 3 weeks because I was hoping it will help my upcoming experience and also because I realize drinking like that is just stupid.8(

I guess my question is, could drinking semi-heavily every day affect your ability to have a good roll?

Thanks.

Nope the alcohol won't affect the roll unless it's taken during the roll. Could just be an overusage/ poorer product issue. Are you testing everything you take?

Lately I have been,
I just thought it could be affected by the fact that every day was kinda like a party when I was drinking the way I was so maybe my own experiences made it seem less special.
Also, when I was younger, I had a stint of doing WAAAAAY too much every weekend for about a year which i realize could also be the culprit.

OK thanks for the reply, I got my hands on some tested MDA and will be dropping next Friday, so i guess I'll find out then.

There would be no cross tolerance. Maybe your quality of sleep was affected by drinking so seratonin wasn't being produced as quickly?