• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

methods of admin?

are we agreed that insufflation of solution is the best way to go with this stuff? Also, does distilled water have to be used? And a further also, is it true that the product begins to break down once put in solution? that would be a bit of a bastard if true!!!!!

dilution only has to occur when you do not have mg(or accurate) scales. Since the the dosage is is around 20mg cheap scales should be alright. I'm on it the now :) just measured out 100mg and split into 6 lines.

I just reconise the size of line needed and rack it. Although I do fall foul of the dont redose too early rule quite often.

I liked the brown better, but the white has an energizing effect. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem as strong or effective as the brown shit did. Still "worthy" IMO, just not the same thing.

BTW I'm the artist formerly known as MDPVagrant ;-)... how's it goin y'alls?

closedeyevision said:
are we agreed that insufflation of solution is the best way to go with this stuff? Also, does distilled water have to be used? And a further also, is it true that the product begins to break down once put in solution? that would be a bit of a bastard if true!!!!!

The good white stuff that doesn't smell like cum normally starts to smell really strongly of jizz almost immediately after being put in solution. I'm pretty sure that this means it's breaking down quickly.

Dedbeet said:
I liked the brown better, but the white has an energizing effect. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem as strong or effective as the brown shit did. Still "worthy" IMO, just not the same thing.

BTW I'm the artist formerly known as MDPVagrant ;-)... how's it goin y'alls?

Aye vagrant it's going Ok thanks./ & yourself :)

reality_check said:
whats MDPV?
Me Dump Poop Valiantly.
B9 said:
Aye vagrant it's going Ok thanks./ & yourself :)
'sup B9 ;). Going OK, except I wish it were closer to the 3rd... dead broke & no drugs around here :(.

Does MDPV make anyone feel gassy/sick after the 3hr mark?

I never noticed it on the last batch but on this one it's happened every time. (both batches were white)

Hey Deadbeat - glad to see ya still around.

I feel sorta crappy when it wears off, but then again, I often combine it with other things and take rather high doses now..Overall the one sample I had was pretty easy on the comedown, but seemed to wear off fast. Tolerance seems to build up fast. Not gassy though..

General alcazar said:
Hey Deadbeat - glad to see ya still around.
Thanks man, good to be here.
I feel sorta crappy when it wears off, but then again, I often combine it with other things and take rather high doses now..Overall the one sample I had was pretty easy on the comedown, but seemed to wear off fast. Tolerance seems to build up fast. Not gassy though..
Recently quit stims myself - been getting psychotic reactions. Good time to drop them, methinks 8). I'm still messing with kratom on & off, thinking of starting an antidepressant. Enough on the stims tho... I'm tempted, but the end results are so NOT worth it.

P.S. I haven't had issues with gas either. Stims can definitely do stuff to the stomach/intestines tho...

how does MDPV differ to alpha-ppp ??

are they 2 completely different things?.. can't find much info on alpha-ppp :\

Well I'd go to a-PPP due to its rarity, that and the fact that I already have MDPV.

androoo said:
tylerD :) whats it like vapourising mdpv in a lightbulb??
you mean smoking or inhaling it?

i think the common advice there is NOT to do it. that'll shit'll fuck up your lungs, yo. i'm sure tyler said that a while ago.