• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMPEA-NBOMe

Karl in Wonderland

Greenlighter
So my vendor contacted me the other day telling me he was going to send me a new product they carry. He said the name of the chem was MDMPEA-NBOMe which I figure is Methylenedioxymethylphenethylamine with the NBOMe but nowhere can I find information for it. Does anyone have an idea or any experience on this one?

what the what..

there are many NBOMe's that are inactive... this just seems too complicated

Sounds like it'll be toxic just like the rest of that bad series of chemicals.
Make us a trip report if you decide to ingest that shit.

Free or not, personally I wouldn't touch it. Honestly wouldn't recommend you do either, but that's up to you.

Yeah, actually don't ingest it. There probably isn't even a Pihkal entry for it. And it's an nbome? Ask your vendor if he has tried it himself (or anyone else really) before you even contemplate it.

it will most likely be active, but i doubt that it's going to be an empathogen, rather another shitty psychedelic.
i wouldn't touch it. the benzyl-methyoxy group fits nicely into 5-ht2a, but so far all of those compounds have had worse subjective effects than their parent compound and proven to be much more dangerous.

There probably isn't even a Pihkal entry for it
none of the nbomes are in pihkal. but this one isn't even in the original nbome paper. we have absolutely no idea how strong it will bind and how potent it's going to be.

Yeah, actually don't ingest it. There probably isn't even a Pihkal entry for it. And it's an nbome? Ask your vendor if he has tried it himself (or anyone else really) before you even contemplate it.

How can he ask his vendor if they've tried it, if virtually all RC's are sold not for human consumption?

The vendor would be incriminating themselves by doing so, and therefore its not going to happen.

Crap I wasn't expecting so many replies to a green lighters thread. Well I have been down on my health for the past few months and due to stomach problems i don't know if I will ever try it. Anyways I told a couple of my friends I have something new coming and they were excited to try it. My vendor did mention something about it being active between 1-20mg which is a stupid wide range of that's talking about starting dose, especially if there is an extreme curve like most the other NBOMes seem to show. With that being said when someone does try it I will sit them and start with a .1 mg test and then titrate the dose until we find a nice threshold and comfortable window. Looks like there is a bit of research ahead of us.

How can he ask his vendor if they've tried it, if virtually all RC's are sold not for human consumption?

The vendor would be incriminating themselves by doing so, and therefore its not going to happen.

Good point, especially if he's talking about a clearnet vendor. Heh. Though some of them have done that before, but I'll just leave it at that.

OP: If anything, just wait til more info comes out of you really want to try it. I wouldn't try it though, and I do wonder why the vendor chose to send you that particular compound. There seems to be a lot out there that barely has any info on them, but it's good that you came here to see if anyone could help you figure that out, whether now or in the future. Good luck with it!

I'll probably hold it for a little time to see if any info surfaces about it. If not then someone has to test and I have enough people willing to test new Chems so I can do a good control test at first to figure out the details if it is worth the further research. Someone has to do it. With much caution will I approach this.

Alright, be careful and post back when you do. Your experience may be valuable information on this substance!

The reason you cant find info on it is because its probably very new compound and a 2CI derivative. Careful with these synthetic variations of a already risky drug. They are always coming out with new variations. If you do consume it or someone you know, make sure they only have a small dose, and admistered via a square tab. place between upper lip and gum and leave for 1 hour. then gauge its effects. Do not think you didnt have enough and take more then you should, these are volatile compounds....Oh and not good idea to incriminate yourself on the interweb. It would take a scum bag DEA agent about 15 mins to get ur i.p and address. stay safe.