Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMAzing Weekend...Or Not So Much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharma-sutra

Bluelighter
Hey guys.... I went on a combo this past weekend. The combo consisted of 100-120mg mdma + 180-200mg mephedrone tab + 75 mg mdma tab. each with 1.5 hr spaced out.

It was a pretty intense experience. Although. it's been day 4 days now since ingestion, and to be honest, I'm experiencing some adverse side effects (at least more than usual during recuperation). Again, IME I usually never mix the two substances. But today has gotten down to a new low (emotionally). Extreme sense of sadness and demotivated. Accompanied by strange nausea (akin to what one would describe vertigo?) and eye pressure. Earlier today I felt like vomiting and loss of appetite too. In fact I almost broke down crying on the bus to work and was wiping tears off my face during my appointments. It could have been the situation I was in. Long story short, I met someone while I was at a concert show, under the influence of the two substances. One thing led to another and she ended up at my place. We watched a movie, cuddled, and fell asleep. I never made a move, and I believe I might have thrown myself under the bus into the "friend-zone" voluntarily. This women's birthday was today and I tried contacting her, but she seemed reluctant to respond. There are several moments today that I was actually contemplating suicide and was immersed in so much sadness...I've never cried this much in my life...like what the fuck!? I went for a run, ate my vitamins, downed a big turkey sub, and even ended up taking bong hits......but it doesn't seem like its working.

Is this normal? Please...what should I do ?!

normal? yes.

I think sometimes people tend to underestimate the powers of various drugs on our brains, specifically mdma.

When you consume that much in a short period of time, your receptors (specifically serotonin) in your brain are working REALLY, REALLY, RRRRRREALLY hard to squirt out that much happy juice, resulting in a lovely experience at the time.
But, as they say, what goes up must come down. And down, does it come - and sometimes, more uncomfortably than others.

It's not even been a week yet...just continue what you've been doing (eating well, taking vittles, getting plenty of rest) and it's quite likely you'll return to feeling better pretty darn quick. But it is possible and although a little longer than 'normal,' sometimes you may feel a bit 'off' for well over a week. I'd say if the negative lingering side effects were still prominent after 3+ weeks, then I'd put a little more thought/worry into it.

As for the female, well, I don't think that you've roped yourself off into the 'friend zone' by any means; although she may be having insecurities regarding why you didn't make the moves on her. Even if a chick doesn't necessarily *want* a dude to make the moves on her, when he doesn't, the female is likely to question herself..."he doesn't like me, he's not attracted to me..." so on and so forth - and that's because, as females, we're pretty damn used to most dudes 'making the move,' especially when we're invited over for a movie and snuggles. (everybody knows the two things that lead to sex - backrubs and movies.) I'm just kiddin'.
Anyway, don't stop trying if you have an interest with her. Invite her over for a movie or backrub and get a blankie and start cuddling and before you know it, if she's interested, you'll be doing the horizontal monkey mambo in no time.
If she's not interested whatsoever, she's not gonna be cuddling with you under a blankie, or probably won't even accept your proposal to come over in the first place. If you get her to come over, you're already 94.7% likely to have success. (again, I'm just kiddin'. I don't know the exact percentage.) ;)

good luck and feel better soon!

I recently went too far with MDMA alone. No other substances used safe for weed during and alcohol before my roll. But I rolled 2 days with a one day break in between. Day 1 I took about 220mg and day 3 I took about 770 mg. So as you can see I went way way waaaaaay too far and I've been kicked in the ass because of it and learned my lesson. This was the first time ever MDMA had any emotional effect on me afterwards and I took it serious. Physically I was a wreck for about 4 days afterwards (brain zaps, lethargic, loss of appetite, drained,...) and mentally it took me about 1,5 weeks to return to normal with my lowest point at about day 4-5. I started crying in the company of a friend, I am NOT the type to cry and there wasn't even any reason to =D You will be fine but it will take some time. Like me learn the lesson that when a drug gives you signs that you possibly went too far, you DID go too far. As for the friend, listen to littlepenguin, I have nothing to add to that =D

Last edited:
Pharma, I meant that you should ask SLR about the situation with the girl you met, not ask them about the MDMA recovery. Going to close this as it's just a repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.