• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mdma + Xanax , WIERD

BillyThaKid

Greenlighter
So Saturday night i bought some mdma from a friend, brown crystal rocks crushed up into white crystaline powder it was very good mdma, I cannot remember much but I was with my friend and we met 2 randomers in a pub at about 12pm midnight. They were well in to drugs and offered a game of pool ( this was before I dropped md). They then offered a session in there car so me and my mate decide to go for a session in the car and drove off into the woods. I decided to rizla bomb 300mg mdma, half hour later I felt absolutely fucked ( 12:30) I cannot even remember being offered 2 green Xanax bars but can just picture them as the driver was going on about how good zans were. ( never tried them in my life) Then took xanax 2 hours after the mdma hit them down with a strongbow, meanwhile my mate had took about 5 zans and 500 mg mdma. We then got out of the car and shared 2 zoots between 4 of us and sniffed more coke. Somehow a few hours after that my friend ( who took 500 mg and 5 zans + more) ended up in a coma after his neighbour called an ambulance after he collapsed and hit his eye on a brick ( fuck knows how we got out of the car and where we was left) . He was then put on a stretcher then into and ambulance them a coma with a drip in a+e, and I was buzzing off my tits walking round a+e. ( I had some bloods taken and given pain killers) My Friend was lucky to be alive as the doctors apparently said He could of died. After that I somehow ended up collapsing with no shoes on outside my house until 12 pm lunchtime the next day. Only to be carried by my grandad and then put in my bed as he was just going in for lunch. That must of been the zanax. Remembered nothing that night except a picture of a pill and my mate collapsing.

That night was the most fucked up night. Just a story to share, im sure theres more fucked up ones out there. By the way this is the 1st time trying xanax and 2nd time mandy. ??

?

Hi and welcome :)

not to be a dick but I don't think a coma is all that funny...
Benzos like xanax can cause black outs from memory impairment especially in combination (had that with LSD once). And drug combos can cause them to not be broken down effectively by your body - plus the coke can become dangerous for your heart. In moderation I guess MDMA is sometimes taken with other stims, though it tends to take away from the empathy.

You took way too much MDMA anyway, a little xanax very late on the comedown if you are way tensed up and only have nasty stimulation anymore it's helpful but otherwise it will dampen the good parts of the roll. Taking more MDMA to help that problem is clearly the wrong way to answer that issue...

Don't try a drug for your first time in a combination with other drugs, as a rule by the way, trust me.

Just some advice if you like to avoid ending up like your friend or worse.