• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA x3 in a month - Loss of magic

BillyThaKid

Greenlighter
Recently rolled on mdma last thursday and the euphoria was unbelievable I was enjoying the whole night, decided to take some more last night and the effects were not as good, I had not one rush of euphoria at all and I had a headache the whole night along with dilated pupils and jaw clenching. I was fairly dissapointed, and this proves the point of rolling once a month! I now feel extremely depressed and lathargic, this is my 8th roll and the magic has gone! I think its time to wait atleast 2 months before I experiment again! Dont roll a week apart Guys!!!!!!!

Recently rolled on mdma last thursday and the euphoria was unbelievable I was enjoying the whole night, decided to take some more last night and the effects were not as good, I had not one rush of euphoria at all and I had a headache the whole night along with dilated pupils and jaw clenching. I was fairly dissapointed, and this proves the point of rolling once a month! I now feel extremely depressed and lathargic, this is my 8th roll and the magic has gone! I think its time to wait atleast 2 months before I experiment again! Dont roll a week apart Guys!!!!!!!

That would be called

IT WASNT MDMA OR IT WAS CUT TO HELL

Not losing the magic

Op did you test your stuff?

That would be called

IT WASNT MDMA OR IT WAS CUT TO HELL

Not losing the magic

Dude, losing the magic was real for myself. I used once a week for six months straight. (actually it was sometimes 2-3 times a week then a two week break, but on average I rolled thirty nights in six months, Thats an average of once every weekend. Have you ever abused it like this?

No mate you couldent of even felt anything , rolling 2 days straight is stupid, you will have no serotonin left after the first day so I dont see how you enjoyed that

Dude, losing the magic was real for myself. I used once a week for six months straight. (actually it was sometimes 2-3 times a week then a two week break, but on average I rolled thirty nights in six months, Thats an average of once every weekend. Have you ever abused it like this?

Thurs/Fri/Sat every weekend for 18 months --

had a gig in the underground electronic music industry -- so it was no big deal to eat scoobie snacks on the job --

~300+ grams (yup thats several thousand doses) over 20 years

the magic is still there

No mate you couldent of even felt anything , rolling 2 days straight is stupid, you will have no serotonin left after the first day so I dont see how you enjoyed that

Another FALSE MEME.

There is plenty of serotonin left (even after a big recreational dose -- serotonin in back to normal in 24 hours)

Done that hundreds of times. Usually don't even need to updose on day 2, however upping the 2nd day dose by 25-50% of the first day makes sure you roll balls

Last edited by a moderator:
It is mdma dude its been tested

How?

If you say "test kit" -- that means the presence of some amount (% unknown) of MDXX, Codeine, DXM, or 5/6 APB has been detected.

Honestly, sounds like there was [some kind of MDXX] to make the test come back positive, but the active ingredient was a piperazine or cathinone (very stimmy)

Do you take any prescription meds??

Another FALSE MEME.

There is plenty of serotonin left (even after a big recreational dose -- serotonin in back to normal in 24 hours)

serotonin may be back to normal, but sensititvity of serotonin receptors most likley isn't. just because you seem to be immune to all kinds of tolerance to mdma's effects does not mean that everyone else is. i've done it twice in a row (same pills, same dose) and got exactly zero euphoria the second time.

No way you did that for 18 months  if you did your brain must be toast

Yes I did.

Shit, I have rolled every day 4 days in a row (yes some people actually can)

Don't believe all the BS about MDMA.

I have consumed over 300 GRAMS of MDMA in my life, usually 100-250 mg at a time, but there have been binges.

Once, I found a baggie of pills at the end of a rave -- 50 were fine, the other 50 were crushed -- me and a couple of friends finished that off in 3 days -- yeah, off the chain -- hallucinating bridges that were not there driving through north Jersey.

If you don't know what e-dreaming is, If you never partied at nation in DC or attended ULTRAWORLD -- if you have never fallen asleep, and woken back up still rolling balls -- you just don't know WTF is up

Xanny bars are cool, ambien makes you get in your car and drive places that you don't remember

Thurs/Fri/Sat every weekend for 18 months --

had a gig in the underground electronic music industry -- so it was no big deal to eat scoobie snacks on the job --

~300+ grams (yup thats several thousand doses) over 20 years

the magic is still there

You sure your not trolling ?

well maybe youre a genetic freak when it comes to serotonin , just like most of people dont have bodybuilding genetics maybe you have these genetics to do it often. My experience is much different and that's all I can go by, knowing my own body, best I think I know it

surprised you didnt have serotonin syndrome and a host-of nasty sides. I came close to what I thought was dying, for a full week, super emotional, crying, tearing up, felt dizzy, low blood sugar, passed out in kitchen cooking, hit head hard on floor,told mom if I died I love her and in a god place, it was bad. This was off a batch of 5-mapb tan stuff which I ended up throwing out three grams, which tested perfect on all five regeants tests. instant black smoke, turned colors super fast, not a littl shade of this or that. that usually means test is too old or its too weak

You sure your not trolling ?

well maybe youre a genetic freak when it comes to serotonin , just like most of people dont have bodybuilding genetics maybe you have these genetics to do it often. My experience is much different and that's all I can go by, knowing my own body, best I think I know it

surprised you didnt have serotonin syndrome and a host-of nasty sides. I came close to what I thought was dying, for a full week, super emotional, crying, tearing up, felt dizzy, low blood sugar, passed out in kitchen cooking, hit head hard on floor,told mom if I died I love her and in a god place, it was bad. This was off a batch of 5-mapb tan stuff which I ended up throwing out three grams, which tested perfect on all five regeants tests. instant black smoke, turned colors super fast, not a littl shade of this or that. that usually means test is too old or its too weak

Nope , not trolling.

It's actually quite difficult to get serotonin syndrome from MDMA by itself. As long as you are not taking an MAO-I, or a long acting re-uptake inhibitor.

Funny thing is -- I actually know several people that ate beans more than I did, and are just fine.

Could be because I usually take very large doses of mixed acorbate salts (pwdered vitamin c)

Xanny bars are cool your right there, I took 3 of them and have flashbacks of going mad outside my house then waking up to my grandad being held up haha

Yes I did.

Shit, I have rolled every day 4 days in a row (yes some people actually can)

Don't believe all the BS about MDMA.

I have consumed over 300 GRAMS of MDMA in my life, usually 100-250 mg at a time, but there have been binges.

Once, I found a baggie of pills at the end of a rave -- 50 were fine, the other 50 were crushed -- me and a couple of friends finished that off in 3 days -- yeah, off the chain -- hallucinating bridges that were not there driving through north Jersey.

If you don't know what e-dreaming is, If you never partied at nation in DC or attended ULTRAWORLD -- if you have never fallen asleep, and woken back up still rolling balls -- you just don't know WTF is up

Xanny bars are cool, ambien makes you get in your car and drive places that you don't remember

Genetic freak of nature. Give me your genes. I lost the magic after about 10 rolls. So i switched to 4fa for parties. Planning to have at least a one year break before i try again. Waiting 1 month did absolutely nothing

Genetic freak of nature. Give me your genes. I lost the magic after about 10 rolls. So i switched to 4fa for parties. Planning to have at least a one year break before i try again. Waiting 1 month did absolutely nothing

with the amount of 'molly' that is actually a substituted cationone, mixed with piperazines, or cut to hell

it is more likely that the crap you took wasn't mdma

not all molly is cut i get nice yellowish brown crystals and they are said to be tested my by friend, I dont know why dealers would want to cut molly to lose customers tbh

not all molly is cut i get nice yellowish brown crystals and they are said to be tested my by friend, I dont know why dealers would want to cut molly to lose customers tbh

said to be tested -- how exactly? -- did you see the reagent and the results??

yellowish brown crystals could be anything

with the amount of 'molly' that is actually a substituted cationone, mixed with piperazines, or cut to hell

it is more likely that the crap you took wasn't mdma

I live in Holland and test everything at a local lab. Never had a batch below 80% purity. Mostyly 83%. Last dose mdma i took was 250mg and did nothing. First couple times 120mg had me going all night.

Even 6-apb , 4fa and mephedrone barely work.

On the other hand a friend of mine rolls every 2 weeks and has zero tolerance issues. So it must be genetic or the way my brain adapts.

I've sworn off all empathogenics for atleast 6 months now. But hopefully a year if i can control myself during festival season :)