• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA with new Effexor Prescription?

Skrapper1371

Greenlighter
I was just prescribed Effexor for migraines and nerve pain. I planned to roll in 11 days, will being on the Effexor for this short amount of time diminish the roll? I am aware of the dangers of combining mdma and SSRIs/ SNRIs but most of the threads I have found are from people who have been on the medication for a long time whereas I haven’t even started it yet.

I was just prescribed Effexor for migraines and nerve pain. I planned to roll in 11 days, will being on the Effexor for this short amount of time diminish the roll? I am aware of the dangers of combining mdma and SSRIs/ SNRIs but most of the threads I have found are from people who have been on the medication for a long time whereas I haven’t even started it yet.
Yes, I think it will have at least a noticeable impact, if not a large impact. I have read stories of people noticing a difference after just 1-2 days. Also, because venlafaxine is an SNRI, not only the serotonin release from MDMA will be modulated but the norepinephrine one as well. Results are unpredictable, I wouldn't recommend it