Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, Weed, Laughing gas (NO2) experience

Thehollowwithin

Greenlighter
Hi Guys

This is my first post on this forum and I wanted to discuss some recent experiences I have when I do MDMA + Cannabis + Gas.

So the night starts off with myself and my friends doing Cannabis and weighing out the MD.

I take around 0.2 for myself and my other friends take around similar levels.

When the MD kicks and I'm taking weed, we normally wait about 30 minutes or so and start taking balloons, these vary between single cannister filled balloons to triple cannister filled balloons.

Now NO2 is one of them drugs where even on weed it can get you pretty hyped mix that with MD and u go through the roof.

The gas effect feels totally different, you feel more energetic and you do all sorts of funny shit.

What gets me is when I take the gas and I get caught in some weird, spiritual experience.

They have been times where I have taken the balloon and when I tried to take a breath of fresh air the whole room starts to move so that I don't stop, I also see some weird entities which always change shapes, when I look over to my friends it also changes their appearances when I'm on it making their faces change so that sometimes they look older and more mature, sometimes I can't recognise them.

The whole world seems to change, before when I used to do gas I always used to just focus on the TV because it starts to mesmerise myself, there have been times when I have been on the other side of the room sitting down and taken a balloon and I felt as if I was merely a camera moving around the TV, like all I could see was the TV but it was in too much focus as if I was in a movie.

Other times it has felt as if I have been drawn into a fiery dimension with weird entities.

Anybody else have any experiences which have been similar?

Hey whatever. I don't think you should set too much store by what actually see.
I remember once at the end of a roll with my partner and we smoked some weed and settled down for a nice fuck. Me in lotus position and she on my lap.
We were very slowly approaching climax, when she produces the poppers and we both took a big hit.
We both experience the same hallucination of seeing multiple versions of ourselves and our voices weirdly distorted.
It was pretty cool but kind of wow.
Never had the same experience again though