Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA water

Newcastle23

Greenlighter
Hey guys! First post here

Going to my first big festival this summer and was just wondering if it's possible to dissolve MDMA pills into water, and would you get the desired effects? If so, how long until that water starts to "spoil"?
just think it's easier to carry around a bottle of water as opposed to the pills
and even if this sounds stupid how would you go about dissolving the MDMA?

thanks a lot guys

Yes you can dissolve them in water,just drop em in and start shaking until you see no solid piece...then you can have fun :)

Mdma dissolves very easily in water. Makes the water taste like shit though. Crush the pill first and drop it in the water.

If you only do this once it can't hurt but be aware that if you take MDMA like that a lot you will eventually seriously fuck up your teeth. MDMA is a caustic substance, it will do serious damage to your teeth in the long run. Dissolving it in water also makes it hard to keep track of your dose, it's easier to take too much or too little. If you want to try it go for it, but preferably don't do this every time you roll

*edit* have you tested your drugs?

Last edited:
If you only do this once it can't hurt but be aware that if you take MDMA like that a lot you will eventually seriously fuck up your teeth. MDMA is a caustic substance, it will do serious damage to your teeth in the long run. Dissolving it in water also makes it hard to keep track of your dose, it's easier to take too much or too little. If you want to try it go for it, but preferably don't do this every time you roll

havent got them on me as it's a while yet, but of course they'll get tested
thanks alot
also, anyone know how quickly they'll get spoilt? If at all?

Are you going to put it in water before you go into the festival? Most places won't let you bring open containers in...or any drinks at all

Are you going to put it in water before you go into the festival? Most places won't let you bring open containers in...or any drinks at all
Checked with this festival and you are allowed to bring in drinks, just hoping they won't be able to tell if it's open as it'll be at the bottom of a full bag
think it's less riskier than bringing in a pill, as there's sniffer dogs at this festival from what I've heard

Checked with this festival and you are allowed to bring in drinks, just hoping they won't be able to tell if it's open as it'll be at the bottom of a full bag
think it's less riskier than bringing in a pill, as there's sniffer dogs at this festival from what I've heard

What makes you think they won't smell the water? If you're really worried about drug-sniffing dogs, then I'd sprinkle your MDMA on some cold cuts and make a couple sandwiches (if they allow you to bring in food, some multi-day festivals will allow this) and let the bouncers/cops think the dogs are after your meat. It would be the officers you're trying to fool, not the dogs. I'm really doubting they'll have drug sniffing dogs though, that's pretty over-kill, but on the same token, with the reckless and rampant consumption of dangerous drugs and youth these days, festivals have to cover their asses somehow. One effective way is spread a rumor that there will be drug sniffing dogs.

I don't see how a bottle of water is easier than little ~0.5 inch capsules/pills that fit comfortably and inconspicuously at the bottom of a pocket, in your sock, girl's bra, can be spread out and hidden in different places so if they find one, they don't find them all, etc.. Your whole night could be ruined from a simple bouncer checking your bag on the way in, seeing the water, seeing that it's not factory sealed, and tossing it. Bam, goodbye drugs....all of them.

Also, I just don't understand the MDMA water thing. Can someone explain the appeal to sipping on water as opposed to just dropping your dose, aside from simply trying to conceal it? Why not just drop your one, single, solid dose right before you reach the front of the line? I would think water is less effective, less climactic, and would have similar toxic/hangover effects as re-dosing. For what I understand, and in my experience, taking a 50mg dose now, and then a 50mg dose in a couple hours is less effective AND results in more oxidative stress (aka toxicity) than simply dropping one 100mg dose and letting it run it's course. Wouldn't sipping on water throughout the night have a similar outcome? IME, one single dose gives me an afterglow the next day, whereas if I re-dose, I get a hangover, headaches, that drained/burnt out feeling, etc..

What makes you think they won't smell the water? If you're really worried about drug-sniffing dogs, then I'd sprinkle your MDMA on some cold cuts and make a couple sandwiches (if they allow you to bring in food, some multi-day festivals will allow this) and let the bouncers/cops think the dogs are after your meat. It would be the officers you're trying to fool, not the dogs. I'm really doubting they'll have drug sniffing dogs though, that's pretty over-kill, but on the same token, with the reckless and rampant consumption of dangerous drugs and youth these days, festivals have to cover their asses somehow. One effective way is spread a rumor that there will be drug sniffing dogs.

I don't see how a bottle of water is easier than little ~0.5 inch capsules/pills that fit comfortably and inconspicuously at the bottom of a pocket, in your sock, girl's bra, can be spread out and hidden in different places so if they find one, they don't find them all, etc.. Your whole night could be ruined from a simple bouncer checking your bag on the way in, seeing the water, seeing that it's not factory sealed, and tossing it. Bam, goodbye drugs....all of them.

Also, I just don't understand the MDMA water thing. Can someone explain the appeal to sipping on water as opposed to just dropping your dose, aside from simply trying to conceal it? Why not just drop your one, single, solid dose right before you reach the front of the line? I would think water is less effective, less climactic, and would have similar toxic/hangover effects as re-dosing. For what I understand, and in my experience, taking a 50mg dose now, and then a 50mg dose in a couple hours is less effective AND results in more oxidative stress (aka toxicity) than simply dropping one 100mg dose and letting it run it's course. Wouldn't sipping on water throughout the night have a similar outcome? IME, one single dose gives me an afterglow the next day, whereas if I re-dose, I get a hangover, headaches, that drained/burnt out feeling, etc..
cheers for your help man, I'm pretty paranoid about the dogs but I'm sure they'll be fine, I was thinking the water would be easier to get past security. If they see it I can simply get rid of the water (claiming it's just water) as a capsule is much harder to explain/can get me into more trouble
with the water, I would've just downed the lot as quickly as possible, as I agree with your way of taking
thanks again for your help

Real professionals will cut a hole in the belt loop on pants grind it finely then put it in plastic then put it in the belt loop. Put a belt on then wear the pants when you enter

C'mon guys, you know discussion about smuggling MDMA into places is against the rules...

The "drug sniffing" dogs at festivals are simply a scare tactic in hopes that it will make people to scared to bring drugs. Ive literally been within inches of those drug dogs in line at a festival with a gram of mdma tucked in my nuts. And secondly, why the fuck wouldn't a drug dog be able to smell the drugs if its in water? Lol

Some festivals have gotten keen to the technique and won't let you bring water in. Totally sucks on many levels.

I have heard people describe mdma as caustic before, but as far as I can work out the ph in water is about 7. I think baking soda is more caustic and baking soda is often used as an alternative to toothpaste.

why not just eat the pill like right before you go into the festival? its gonna take an hour to start working anyway.

mdma tastes like utter shit imo. Id rather eat a pill and taste it for a few seconds than have to chug a water bottle with the taste all the way through

yuck, I almost dry heave thinking about that. a whole water bottle? for one dose? god bless you if youre cool with that