Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, water bottles & a re-up

Frost Sabre

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I'm fairly experienced with MDMA but find myself in a situation that I haven't tried before. I recently heard about the idea of dissolving molly in a water bottle and continually sipping off of that to maintain a light buzz.

I'm quite familiar with the idea of diminishing returns over the course of a night when re-upping, but my question is this -- if I'm going light over an afternoon, will I be able to take a fairly standard oral dose and still get a good peak out of it several hours later? Or is the water bottle going to sabotage anything I try to do afterwards?

Any thoughts are appreciated!

I usually dissolve 130-200mg in a bottle of water and drink it in about 40-60 minutes. Mainly to smooth out the comeup as I can get quite nauseous during the onset, but also to make it look less sketchy when i'm at parties with sober people. If you put a small amount in a bottle and just take a few sips over a few hours the effect will be less intense than if you drop the whole thing at once, but if you use 30 minutes or so to drink it all up the roll will be just as intense.

Thanks for the input both of you -- that video has convinced me that it's probably not going to work out that well. I think it makes more sense to stick with the more traditional method of "just wait, dangit"

lwal -- that is actually brilliant as I also have nausea problems when coming up sometimes. Seems like a good way to get past it!

Yea, it's cool if I dose 100mg, but 130 and upwards and the comeup will hit me like a train and I end up getting really nauseous for 10 minutes or so. If I pour it in a bottle of water it hits me just as hard, but the comeup will be less intense and it will take about 10 minutes longer after the onset to hit the peak.

Everyone has answered this quite thoroughly. But I want to add one more thing: If you aren't already aware of this, MDMA is a very caustic substance, so it is very detrimental for your teeth. So keep in mind that adding MDMA to water and drinking it, if you do that a lot, will cause your teeth to break down. The damage can be severe I know one or two guys that swear by this method of ingestion and both of them have very very noticeable bad teeth...

It also tastes HORRIBLE although maybe in a whole bottle of water it won't be as bad. Maybe use gatorade or something instead.